Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Canadian Wheel Dealers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 08:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 C230 Kompressor Sedan 6MT
Canadian Wheel Dealers

I'm wondering if anyone has any sites that sell wheels/tires from Canada so I can avoid paying the custom/duty/brokerage fees that sneak up on wheel orders. I've only seen a couple, with the only one coming to mind being wheelandtireguy.com.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55
Check out www.vipwheelz.com and talk with Harry. Located in Calgary. I can vouch for this guy as he is a good friend. He's definately not new to the wheel game. He had an online shop 3 yrs ago called Big Wheelz but that came to an abrupt end due to a nasty divorce. He knows his stuff too. I told him to sponsor this site once he gets his online site fully functioning lol.

Anyways, we've kept in touch the last few years and all I can say he is finally back. I ordered my COR Forged 3pc wheels at pricing that not only beat Canadian shops selling but all US shops too ...send him an email. He only takes payment via Paypal, which I was ok with because he was verified and Paypal is secure.

Sorry for the long intro...but def worth checking out and save some big $$ espicially if you go the high end forged stuff