Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Wheel Guys - Need help !?!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 12:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 C350 Sport / SAKs Ed.
Wheel Guys - Need help !?!

I have a chance to pick up some 20s pretty cheap. I need to know if ill have any fitment issues...

08 C350

20x8.5 Et +38 230/30 ZR20 x4

I know these arent staggerd but it will give me the option for rotation. Will I need a spacer to clear the front caliper ?

They are Black / chrome KMC KM127's

TIA
Attached Thumbnails Wheel Guys - Need help !?!-kmc_127_dime_gbk_2_w.jpg  
Old 03-04-2011, 05:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 CLK500
way too big for your car.
way to cheap for your car.
factory wheels look better.

if you really want new wheels i would suggest a 19" setup for your car with a cooresponding drop. i don't know the perfect flush fitment offsets for your class but i'm sure it's out there. a 19x8.5" all the way around if you don't want to stagger could work, i'm guessing a mid 20 offset would sit you pretty aggressive looking.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:29 PM

2008 C350 Sport / SAKs Ed.
Originally Posted by chrislis
way too big for your car.
way to cheap for your car.
factory wheels look better.

if you really want new wheels i would suggest a 19" setup for your car with a cooresponding drop. i don't know the perfect flush fitment offsets for your class but i'm sure it's out there. a 19x8.5" all the way around if you don't want to stagger could work, i'm guessing a mid 20 offset would sit you pretty aggressive looking.
Ive seen a few on here with 20's and personally i like the look...to each his own. But thanks for the feedback
Old 03-16-2011, 07:52 PM

CLS63
Originally Posted by geraltay
Ive seen a few on here with 20's and personally i like the look...to each his own. But thanks for the feedback
Those wheels won't fit that car properly, the offset isn't high enough to stay inside the fenders, especially if you're talking about adding spacers too. The new C-Class and E-Class require a much higher offset than any other MBZ before. They will physically bolt on but unless you like the roller skate look, I wouldn't do it.