Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

RIM SIZES

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 08:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chevrolet z-71
RIM SIZES

I need some expert advice. Have never owned a mercedes before. So rim and tire selection is a little more difficult than on a chevy truck lol. Here it is. The 1996 c280 i just purchased is in need of new rubber baaadddllyy!!! It is currently wearing p195/65r/15's. Looking for a change! What size rims can i change to? Was thinking of some 16/17's. I know it is 5 lug, but have no clue as to bolt pattern spacing. Is there a specific offset that has to be used? This is a stock car. Has not been lowered. Would like to find some 5 star rims that show off the four wheel disk brakes. Will upgrade them to slotted and drilled later.

Thanks all
Old 11-08-2011, 05:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'03 C320 Sedan, '04 SAAB 9-3 Cabrio
I strongly urge you to look at Tirerack and Discount Tire Direct for their wheel fitment guide. They will show you what wheels and tire sizes will fit your model.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chevrolet z-71
thanks

I have a bigger problem now! Gotta get the motor right first!! Been working backwards here! ! All cars /blow steam to start. Once this hits 80°a it stops even with the coolant thermostat removed. Haven't got a manual yet in the process.
Thanks so much!! D
Originally Posted by GotDaBenz
I strongly urge you to look at Tirerack and Discount Tire Direct for their wheel fitment guide. They will show you what wheels and tire sizes will fit your model.