Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

CEC Signature Wheel Line 2012

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW

Hey guys this is John from CEC Wheels and I am excited to post our updated CEC Signature Wheel Line for 2012! CEC has over 20 years experience as the premier tuner in North America and is expanding to cover new demographics with an updated wheel line.

The CEC Signature Wheel Line received a major revamp last year and for 2012 has some new applications of popular styles.

c882 and c883 Monoblock
New cast versions of the c882 and c883 style wheels are available. These monoblock cast models provide the high quality and aesthetics of the forged models but in a more affordable package.

c883 SUV
The new SUV version of the c883 style is engineered and load rated to meet the greater demands of SUVs. This wheel also comes in a new finish called “Magic Black” that gives the look of black chrome but in a much more durable finish.

C882 Forged Center Lock
New version of the CEC c882 Forged style wheel but specifically designed for Porsches that accept center lock wheels.

We give big discounts for MBworld members. Don’t hesitate to PM me with any questions on fitments, finishes, or pricing. You can also send me an email:
j.hietter@cecwheels.com

Be sure to check out our website to see more of what CEC can do for your car:
CEC - Claus Ettensberger

Enjoy:

Last edited by John@CEC; 02-02-2012 at 05:29 PM.