Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Whoa whoa whoa

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2003 | 02:07 AM

c230k
Whoa whoa whoa

Hey now, everyone off my back please. I was just curious to see how the spinner rims looked on a mercedes, thats why I asked for pictures . Never said I was getting them. It's time for rims and I was considering all options. So chiillllllllllll, I won't disrespect the benz like that. Didn't think everyone would respond like that, rather surprising but understandable.

Phil
Old 07-14-2003 | 02:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32
wrong thread?? well... i've seen some NICE spinner wheels! but.. they are just out of budget for me... as the good ones cost over 3G per wheel.
Old 07-14-2003 | 03:17 AM
Guest0001

Re: Whoa whoa whoa

Originally posted by DonP
Hey now, everyone off my back please. I was just curious to see how the spinner rims looked on a mercedes, thats why I asked for pictures . Never said I was getting them. It's time for rims and I was considering all options. So chiillllllllllll, I won't disrespect the benz like that. Didn't think everyone would respond like that, rather surprising but understandable.

Phil
sounds good bro. thank god you are not considering them

but you have to understand, people here are on the most part conservative here and even the ideas of spinners will ensue a riot
Old 07-14-2003 | 01:28 PM
moomeh

spinner rims looks normal only on a clown car, IMO. they are too weird for an everyday driving car. (unless you are weird and therefore a clown it is ok )
Old 07-16-2003 | 03:35 AM
Out Of Control!!

monowiper
i think they are bling bling
saw a Tahoe with them on the other day on the freeway
his license plate was custom "Ridin24s" spinners looked hella good on the freeway speed, only seen them at stop lights or low speeds before
Old 07-16-2003 | 02:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
Originally posted by Eurosport
i think they are bling bling
saw a Tahoe with them on the other day on the freeway
his license plate was custom "Ridin24s" spinners looked hella good on the freeway speed, only seen them at stop lights or low speeds before
They look pretty tight on SUV's but on a Benz?!? A little too "blinb bling" for my liking. Just my personal opinion though. To each their own...
Old 07-16-2003 | 02:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 SV650S, 11 Santa Fe
I believe this phrase was used on here before and I like it. Friends don't let friends bling mercedes. I think the original quote was in refrence to Stefan's ML. Might have been benzworld though... I go there occasionally too.

Trending Topics

Old 07-16-2003 | 08:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by hellcat
Friends don't let friends bling mercedes..

I keep a slide hammer in my hatch in the event I find spinners on a benz and no ones looking
Old 07-18-2003 | 04:56 PM
Out Of Control!!

Spinners IMO are trash period. Posers and crap. Get something real like the Davin's or Spreewells, on a RangeRover 4.6HSE, then your talking! Not too much bling, and enough class.
Old 07-18-2003 | 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'04 Silverado Z71 - sold all my Benzes and need another!
Classy! Now that's the way I like to go...