Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

BEWARE OF D2 AUTOSPORT RIMS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 12:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 e350
Thumbs down BEWARE OF D2 AUTOSPORT RIMS

New to the site but I wanted to let everyone know how D2 motorsports handles business. Bought 4 rims cv 3 black and they came dented. Had just tires a local tire shop as a witness. Did the ups claim and D2 said no pleonasm we will replace them. Well he has dodged my calls for months then I get ahold of Stephen that piece of.... Picked up finally cause I called from a different area code once he found out who I was he pretended he didn't hear me. I have notified better business. I am not one to complain but I wanted only what I paid for as does anyone and he lied about arrival time and the dumbass didn't send lugnuts. Horrible experience . 2011 e 350 coupe 2010 sl550 AMG don't order from them.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:56 AM

W215 CL65
Interesting...Thanks for sharing your experience. I always try to opt for the insured shipping for wheels and such.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:46 AM

CLS63
D2 AutoSport Buyer Beware

Originally Posted by Jerryt1014
New to the site but I wanted to let everyone know how D2 motorsports handles business. Bought 4 rims cv 3 black and they came dented. Had just tires a local tire shop as a witness. Did the ups claim and D2 said no pleonasm we will replace them. Well he has dodged my calls for months then I get ahold of Stephen that piece of.... Picked up finally cause I called from a different area code once he found out who I was he pretended he didn't hear me. I have notified better business. I am not one to complain but I wanted only what I paid for as does anyone and he lied about arrival time and the dumbass didn't send lugnuts. Horrible experience . 2011 e 350 coupe 2010 sl550 AMG don't order from them.
I also have had a horrible experience with D2 Autosport when I purchased wheels for my '12 CLS550. Wheels were not balanced and poorly manufactured to the point that they could never be balanced. Road force specs were way off. TPMS never worked and I had been back in forth for over a year with these jokesters. Stefan is a work of art and I know he has been ducking my calls. I wish I had seen this post but at this time a year ago I had already ordered my wheels. To others out there, I advise you to beware of doing business with this vendor.