Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Mercedes TPMS Tire Pressure Sensors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 01:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TITANTPMS
Mercedes TPMS Tire Pressure Sensors

We have OEM Huf (Beru) and aftermarket Tire Pressure Sensors for most Mercedes. We are now sponsoring your forum, so if you need any help please feel free to contact me directly or someone on our sales team. Here is a little bit about us:

Titan TPMS is a manufacturer and distributor of Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors. Services we offer include:
- Free Shipping
- 100% Fitment Guarantee
- Lowest Price Guarantee
Please feel free to send me any questions you may have about replacement of your Tire Pressure Sensors or visit us on the web at www.TitanTPMS.com
Old 12-31-2013, 09:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLK
Jon, I just installed my TPMS sensors on my 2010 GLK.
I have a question for you.

On my original equipment tires and rims, my TPMS sensors showed each individual tire pressure.

The Titan TPMS sensors were installed on a second set of tires and rims. My GLK picked up the signal automatically. However, it is not displaying the individual tire pressures. Instead, it says "Tire Pressure Monitor Active." There is no warning light or indication there is a malfunction. I have already driven on these Titan TPMS sensors for 2 days with no change.

My question is - Why are the individual tire pressures not showing? Is it because the Titan sensors do not read the psi pressures, but rather only signal to the system that there is a significant loss of pressure?