Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

AC Schnitzer 3 piece wheels?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2019, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes
AC Schnitzer 3 piece wheels?

Hello. I have been looking all over the internet and cannot find any information on these wheels I have. They appear to be 3 piece wheels. The center cap says AC Schnitzer but I don’t see any other distinguishing markings. If anybody knows anything that would help. They are 20” wheels. I will upload a few more pics shortly.

Last edited by Typerhenry; 12-21-2019 at 08:03 PM.
Old 03-06-2020, 06:04 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 4matic Wagon
Where does is say AC Schnitzer? I only see Ronal... The wheel looks similar to a Brabus wheel, which Ronal made. However, I don't see any Ronal or Brabus stamping in the back of the wheel.
Old 03-06-2020, 06:06 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 4matic Wagon
Originally Posted by nuttinnate10
Where does is say AC Schnitzer? I only see Ronal... The wheel looks similar to a Brabus wheel, which Ronal made. However, I don't see any Ronal or Brabus stamping in the back of the wheel.
However, comparing your picture with the wheels I linked, the spokes aren't tapered like the real Brabus wheels, and the triangular shape isn't as long. So the space in between spokes on yours looks bigger. Where did you get these?
Old 06-17-2020, 04:37 PM

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
2018 E300 Sport:Current 2015 Mercedes Benz C300 Sport- Gone.
That is someones horrible attempt to make a 3pc wheel that is German. That is definitely a Domestic made 3pc wheel that could have been produced by any number of people who make 3pc wheels here in the states.
There is one guy in Whittier that was called Brian's Auto that had CNC machines and was making 3pc wheels and would use caps from anything you wanted to go in the wheels.
AC Schnitzer is a well known Reputable German Tuner for BMW, so that cap with a funky painted star on it is useless to identify that rim.

That wheel is not even close to being an AC design wheel. It looks more like an attempt at being a Brabus Monobloc 3 knockoff, but still not even close.
If you need that wheel, or a design like that, you can probably check with some of the 3pc manufactures that are here in California to see if they have that design, or if they can reverse engineer the wheel.
The rim barrels probably have markings near the valve holes on the area where the tire goes...ARS Rims is a rim supplier, and there use to be another one called Triangle.
Check for those markings first.
Hope this info helps.