Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Luke--PS 2 experiences?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 07:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts
E 63S Wagon Renntech, E55 Renntech, SL65, SL 55 030, ML, bunch of old ones--they come, they go...
Luke--PS 2 experiences?

Recently bought some PS2's from a local retailer. Good, knowledgeable guy that I need to support. Briefly, they are not close to round. From some other notes over at the BMW boards, I see that I'm not alone. I'm thinking about going back to the old Pilot Sport, as this car doesn't go out in the wet, and I'm mostly concerned with ride quality and not ultimate performance. Have you seen much of this inconsistency in the PS 2, or should I just bit the bullet and keep tryng to get some round ones? Thanks...
Old 08-24-2004, 10:17 AM
TR Moderator & Tire God

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
depends on the weather
if they are not round they are covered under warranty get them replaced .... I have not heard of many out of round issues with the PS2 ... as a matter of fact I can not really remember 1 prior to this but, my memory is not what it used to be either
Old 08-24-2004, 12:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts
E 63S Wagon Renntech, E55 Renntech, SL65, SL 55 030, ML, bunch of old ones--they come, they go...
As you know...

from being in the business, Michelin does not make mistakes. We've made the call , so we'll soon see. Apparently, you guys have been replacing a few. Take a look over at the Roadfly E46 M3 board for a look at recent posts on out of round PS2's. Thanks for the input.
Old 08-24-2004, 12:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 Mercedes Benz CLK 500
can you send the link to that post please? im really interested in seeing that post. thanks