Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Jova Review

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2023, 09:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2006 GTO
Jova Review

I have a CLS55 and was looking in to wheel options and I was looking at a bunch of different options and after a lot of back and forth with Jova on Whatsapp I decided to pull the trigger. I have to say I couldn’t be happier. I gave them the specs, picked the design, and they sent me a schematic and a printout of the wheel radius profile to check brake caliper clearance. They are pretty light for 19s (about 22lbs each) and the fit is spot on with the widths and offsets. I am running a 275 40 front and 305 35 rear for a little extra sidewall. I had them just polish the aluminum so I don’t have to worry about paint/powder coat longevity, I did my own center cap design, and they are billet forged. I will add some pictures of them on the car tomorrow.

Great experience and worth the wait, excellent value for forged wheels, they came out to a little over $1600 delivered.

The following 2 users liked this post by steveinva:
BenzZeppelin (06-05-2023), Drone_S213 (06-05-2023)
Old 05-18-2023, 06:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W212 E350 Bluetec 4matic/Airmatic (2014)
Do you have some pics of them mounted on the car?
Old 06-05-2023, 10:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes E350
Jova Rims

How are you liking the Jova wheels now that you have them mounted and are running on them??
They look awesome in the pics! Would love to see more pics of them mounted. CLS is such a good looking car too!