Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Luke. No Response To My PM???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2004, 01:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 SL55 AMG
Luke. Why No Proper Response To My PM???

Luke:

I've sent you (3) e-mails regarding whether to align my vehicle (FX45) PRIOR to H&R wheel spacers or AFTER since they are on back-order and I've had the vehicle lowered with Eibach springs. You came back with a one-liner of " Why are you using spacers?????": a short question in return for my time and efforts for a 2nd opinion on when to align? Then, I receive no response whatsoever. I'm just seeking a 2nd opinion with someone who might have some insight on this generic issue.

Regardless, I gave you some valid, technical reasons for your short question, yet I've received no proper response? I expected, at the very least, a courteous response even if you don't care about my question or situation........... How can I, or anyone for that matter, confidently expect you to help me/us with new wheels/tires for my 2004 SL55 AMG or other performance vehicles in our family if you won't bother with a simple question on alignment?

Last edited by RU_MATRX; 11-04-2004 at 07:39 PM.
Old 11-05-2004, 04:50 PM
TR Moderator & Tire God

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
depends on the weather
while I did read your e-mail I do sometimes have delays responding to them do to the shear volume I recieve .... I promise you will recieve a detailed response within 24 hours
Old 11-05-2004, 08:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 SL55 AMG
Thanks Luke. I was just wondering since it has been almost 2 weeks since I first inquired and your return question wasn't the response I expected.

I also would like to thank all of the great forum members for several pms I received to confirm that even minor suspension changes should allow for an alignment to be delayed if one can. It was truly respectful for other vendors and forum members to pm me rather than publicly respond so that Tirerack's sponsored forum wasn't in any way upstaged. I truly appreciate the responses as well as the professionalism of all who sent me pms so quickly!