Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

Speed control of mercedes-benz e 200 d 1.6

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2024, 05:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes-benz e 200 d 1.6
Smile Speed control of mercedes-benz e 200 d 1.6

Hi,
I was stuck with my car on the road because of snow (I had summer tires), the car model is a Mercedes-Benz e 200 d 1.6.
I was not sure what to do (trying to call toying service but all the service lines were busy). I was trying back and forth to get out of the snow.
Sometime later, another person (who was passing by me) changed the settings of the car (I am not sure what he changed probably something like cruise control so it gets more energy to get out of the snow).
Finally, I was able to come out of the snow but I don't remember what was changed and how to set it back.
The side effect of that change is that I can't drive at constant speed now. If I set a constant speed, the set speed is treated as max speed which I can drive at this moment. Of course, if I set a higher speed then I can speed up to that speed.
Could anybody point me to what could have changed and how to set it back to the previous value?