Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus

F.S: 19" HRE 540R WHEELS!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 05:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2000 CLK 3.2
Originally Posted by maxwerks
Shake ,
Not to infuriate you further, but that Sunday Euro meet I just read about brought up something else. I have an email from Omar dated last Tuesday 5/6/08 telling me that wheels are available for sale , with his phone number attached !!! As I said , after reading this fiasco I never wanted to pursue this, but it is interesting that he goes to a Euro meet in Aventura on Sunday , then he emails me telling me they are available the following Tuesday....all while holding $1200 of your money.
In addition to the Forum's ethics and responsibility, this is illegal. Whatever we all can do to help you let us know. Regards, Max
It sounds like this Omar fool is just looking to take peoples money to pay other people back with it and the circle continues.

"Omar Suarez....He's a cockroach and he's pig that don't fly strait" Tony Montana in Scarface.

I hope this guy isn't Cuban since he's from FL.... becasue he's giving us Cuban's a bad reputation.

Last edited by CLK FAN; 05-09-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IS300
Originally Posted by maxwerks
Shake ,
Not to infuriate you further, but that Sunday Euro meet I just read about brought up something else. I have an email from Omar dated last Tuesday 5/6/08 telling me that wheels are available for sale , with his phone number attached !!! As I said , after reading this fiasco I never wanted to pursue this, but it is interesting that he goes to a Euro meet in Aventura on Sunday , then he emails me telling me they are available the following Tuesday....all while holding $1200 of your money.
In addition to the Forum's ethics and responsibility, this is illegal. Whatever we all can do to help you let us know. Regards, Max
We both agreed to back out of the deal and he agreed to refund my money and that conversation took place on Monday 5/5/08 so that is okay that he offered them to you after that. On the phone,
he told me another person was interested in the rims and he could refund me if the other person bought them right away with the money they paid. I guess he was talking about you. I'm angry that he was driving around on the rims when I already paid the downpayment. He told me they were in the shop waiting to get refinished. There isn't too much tread on the tires so that is definitely eating away at that. It's fine that he offered them to you after I backed out since he needs another buyer anyway. Max, they are good rims that would be nice after a refinish, but if you go through him I'd highly suggest doing business with CASH and IN PERSON. I don't think he can be trusted online.

Thanks for the post.

He said they should only take about 2 weeks to refinish.

I can give you my word that the wheels are TRUE & ROUND... the re-finishing will take a little long, approx. 2 weeks TOPS.. since they are doing it for me as a "favor" so that I can get these sold... let me know if you are going to go for it....
Originally Posted by CLK FAN
I hope this guy isn't Cuban since he's from FL.... becasue he's giving us Cuban's a bad reputation.
Sam, i think he's from Venezuela.

__________________________________________________ _______________
I have his phone numbers, home address, work address, paypal, and emails if anyone thinks it would help out.

Last edited by Shake; 05-09-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 CLS55 Renntech stage 5, 04 CL600 ( will miss ),02e55 , 11 R350
Originally Posted by Shake
We both agreed to back out of the deal and he agreed to refund my money and that conversation took place on Monday 5/5/08 so that is okay that he offered them to you after that. On the phone,
he told me another person was interested in the rims and he could refund me if the other person bought them right away with the money they paid. I guess he was talking about you. I'm angry that he was driving around on the rims when I already paid the downpayment. He told me they were in the shop waiting to get refinished. There isn't too much tread on the tires so that is definitely eating away at that. It's fine that he offered them to you after I backed out since he needs another buyer anyway. Max, they are good rims that would be nice after a refinish, but if you go through him I'd highly suggest doing business with CASH and IN PERSON. I don't think he can be trusted online.

Thanks for the post.
Thanks Shake...you re being very nice about this...point is ...( Hate to say it ) but it looks like he spent your money and now he is stuck. I dont think I am interested in the wheels anymore, ( there is almost a pristine HRE set just got offered on our forum for $2500, the gentleman is in Palm Beach , Plus I think I found my set already). I think i is best for him to return your money at this point, if you dont see it soon and we Floridians can do anything to help you let us know. Maybe...if your money is already spent & if you are still interested in the wheels, I can meet him at a wheel refinishing shop where I can ensure he delivers them, have them tested for soundness, then refinished by the shop and you can deal with the shop directly....just thinking of options.....keep us posted.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:01 PM
Almost a Member!

03 C320
Damn Shake.....you are being pretty cool about this whole situation.....I'm not sure I could have your patience and understanding in this situation.

Sorry to hear this and good luck with getting your money back. Any word from PayPal?
Old 05-09-2008, 09:16 PM
RHW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
94 Wagon and 94 Cabriolet
Just what OJ doesn't want, the mobb is now interested in this matter.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:49 PM

W211

just give the money back already.....jeez......hope you get your money back shake!
Old 05-09-2008, 09:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 E320
So sorry to hear Shake and I hope he either mans up...gets you the re-finished wheels ASAP or refunds your money! It's people like O-Jerks that ruins it for everyone trying to sell in the Classifieds.

Hopefully a mod would sticky this to warn other potential buyers.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:05 PM

CLK430, CLK320 Cabriolet, ML350
Look at his license plates in the pictures, and use his phone number, and call the police and file a report. Look at these Florida laws....

http://www.defensegroup.com/general....headline=Theft

Homeboy committed a third degree felony if he doesn't return your money. Might as well get him for a felony and ruin the chances of him ever getting a real job where he could do better than that ghetto SLK with spray painted taillights. Seriously, it should be a felony just to do Pep Boys mods.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Omar
Christ Give this man back his rims. This is low! And the third frickin time!!!
And you wonder why we pick on you!!!
I have already informed Shake, I will do what ever is necessary to get his money back, that includes harassment, intimidation, and eventually small claims court. Yes Omar Contreras I will go out of my way to file a court case blah,blah! Dont forget one of us is Johnny Law. I'll let you sh*t ur pants & guess who?

Last edited by moosejaw; 05-09-2008 at 11:04 PM.
Old 05-10-2008, 02:17 AM

2005 C230K
Omar, we all know the wheels arent yours, take them off your merlot colored car, man up, and do what is right! or get the hell out of here and go back to Venezuala. We dont want you here! oh, take a shower too, rumor is you smelled last euromeet!
Old 05-10-2008, 03:17 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
04 CL55, 05 E500S4, 15 BMW i3 REx
Shake, I'm sorry you have to deal with all of this BS. This scumbag better do the right thing ahora
Old 05-10-2008, 04:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Scammers and shady ****s FTL!

Time to create a list of scammers and add this ****head to the top of that list!
Old 05-10-2008, 11:23 AM

2005 Mercedes Benz C230K SS
NO "PELOTAS" WHATSOEVER!
Old 05-10-2008, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Here is his info...

Omar J. Contreras
786-399-7009 cell

home address:

11224 NW 79 LN
miami, Fl 33178

work:

7220 nw 36 st. suite 651
miami, fl 33166

ojcontrerasb@gmail.com
ojcsenday@hotmail.com

PAYPAL: ojcb@metrophone1.com

I'm not sure if this is correct info but I got this in one of his first PMs to me.

Anyone, Feel free to call his cell phone and find out why he hasn't returned my money.

Omar, I don't know what the **** you are thinking right now... you probably think that staying offline and not returning calls will let this situation cool down. Well, you are wrong, I will do everything I can to get my $1200 back. There are many members here as you can see that are willing to help me out. We have your plates, the car info, where you live. Maybe a visit to your mommy and daddy at your house will knock some sense into you. I'm sure they'd be happy to hear what great things their child is doing.

Are all in your area and offered to help....
1) Moosejaw
2) Turbo16lbs
3) C55asleep
4) Rzrlp
5) Maxwerks
6) BlackC

And remember there is a cop that is willing to help out so, there's no ****ing way you are getting away with this. Return my damn money, is it really that ****ing hard?

Maxwerks, you mentioned a local forum? Can you tell me what the name of it is so I can post something there as well. Thanks.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
oj werks at a gas station?
Damn this google maps makes this all to easy.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:26 PM

Bicycle
Its on now Omar aka the (pu!!y) here kitty,kitty,kitty!!! Where are you hiding you little devil you!! You can run but you can't hide!! Btw Omar there is a euromeet Sunday at Doral your always welcome to come and say hello
Old 05-10-2008, 12:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
I don't know if that is a gas sation or not... i can't really tell from that picture but that would make sense since he is only 19.

BTW, he obviously knows what's up. He signed on into www.benzworld.org YESTERDAY.

Old 05-10-2008, 01:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
OJ when you see the line of C Classes at your door, u better go hide in your attic cos we're coming!
Old 05-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Moderator Alumni

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts
w203 m112
wow... w203 Florida mafia unite.
Old 05-10-2008, 02:24 PM

2005 C230K
What can I say, we are a solid group, dont forget captian 4matic! I am sure he is in too. Hey, he is suppossedly part of the Gator Run tonight, but uhhh, isnt he too young to get in everywhere? I think we should get the gator run guys to not allow him to be part of it!
Old 05-10-2008, 02:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
off topic but ROb where's that signature i made you???
Are you having probs uploading it?

and now back to this weeks episode of "The Biggest Loser"

I saw we go fill up at OJ's Gas Station.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:36 PM

2005 C230K
I dont wana fill up at his gas station! thats supporting him and Chavez!!! uhhh, i have no idea why my sig isnt shower, i just tried uploading it again.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:37 PM

2005 C230K
ah haha, there it is!
Old 05-10-2008, 04:34 PM

CLK430, CLK320 Cabriolet, ML350
Don't waste your time hoping that members on this board will go and get your money for you and all that because no one is going to. You need to get the police involved if you ever want to see your money again. Even then you might not get it back. But like I said, he may end up with a 3rd degree felony to ruin his record, according to the Florida law I posted earlier. He won't be able to get a decent job that does a background check, he wont be able to buy a gun, I don't think he will be able to enlist in the armed services or vote, etc. Felonies don't look good on your records. The pleasure you may get in ruining his life may be well worth in excess of $1,200. Hell, I would pay $1,200 for the pleasure in ruining some little rat's life.
Old 05-10-2008, 04:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by Leandro
Don't waste your time hoping that members on this board will go and get your money for you and all that because no one is going to.
You think we are all full of hot air? Why would you say that?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: F.S: 19" HRE 540R WHEELS!!!