Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus

F.S: 19" HRE 540R WHEELS!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 09:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
not stock.
Originally Posted by Mu9enx
that is indeed low, and how you gonna afford 22's when you took so damn long to get shake's money back? what a mothasucka.
i was being a bit sarcastic... it isnt my touareg, its my cousins... and its his wheels... i was just riding along. but i did see his car.. and no i woudnt have done anything to it...
Old 05-24-2008, 09:36 PM

not stock.
Originally Posted by turbo16lbs
I do talk behind your back and you know why? Because I was taught respect. I wasn't going to go outright to your face and tell you that you're a con because I didn't know the extent of how deep you were in said transaction. The only reason you didn't screw shake was because everyone got on your case. When I found out by shake what you've done is when I took the liberty of taking pictures of your car and posting them here. You don't know me except for a few times that you've seen me. You think you're hot **** when you are around those Rico Suave guys? You think I'm all talk, I'll see you on June 1st.

By the way get an education you immigrant *****.
since when is it "respectful" to talk behind someones back??
The extent of how deep what?? if you guys would have minded your own business like most of the people here seem to do this whole thing would have been resolved with half the drama you guys have caused... I never minded you taking pics of the car and posting...etc. The only things that offended me is when all threats started to pop up... you are right, i dont know you..i dont know any of you, just like you guys dont know mE.

Rico Suave guys? what is that suppose to mean? Someone drives a nice car and has a little fun with it and that makes them Rico Suave ??? There we go... B.S'n again..

anyways.. this matter is resolved and both Shake & I are in peace... ill stop wasting my time on here and on to better things.. once again, Thanks to the ones that kept matters "respectful" and "neutral".

Last edited by OJwerks; 05-24-2008 at 09:46 PM.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Originally Posted by OJwerks
, just like you guys dont know mE.
The only thing we know is not to trust you just like this OJ
Old 05-24-2008, 09:51 PM

Bicycle
to clear things up...i would never do anything to someones car as i woudnt want the same thing done to me.... i just say that in response to all the "threats" ive received from all the guys on here...
I think its all to our best interest to leave this ***** alone b/f this gets out of hand. Btw Omar at least you paid the man back better late than never. Please Omar do not repeat any of the b/s you have said about the c class people in Miami as to you know you were wrong.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:51 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1991 Toyota MR2, 2002 C32 AMG
That's ok. I'll see you on the 1st.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:03 PM

not stock.
Originally Posted by c55asleep?
I think its all to our best interest to leave this ***** alone b/f this gets out of hand. Btw Omar at least you paid the man back better late than never. Please Omar do not repeat any of the b/s you have said about the c class people in Miami as to you know you were wrong.
I agree with you that is best to leave it alone before it gets out of hand.... Im sorry if you felt identified / offended by what I said but it was by no means meant towards you... I may be wrong, but so were the threats and the picking from the others... etc.

im out.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 ML320
Holy **** - what a saga.
I've just sat here reading all the posts and i just can't believe it.
I was so engrossed in the whole thing - it was like watching an episode of high drama T.V.
I was so caught up in it, that it is now 12.25AM in Australia and I need to hit the sack.

All I have to say is Shake, you ARE a very trusting (?) patient man, and to Dodgy OJ, I would have kicked your **** from here to kingdom come and back, and made your life a misery as you seem to take pleasure in doing to others.
C Class boys - please keep us updated on any "meetings" that come up between y'all

Just bloody enthralling entertainment

I'll check back in soon for further developments!
Old 05-25-2008, 09:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
C63
'Good thing you were in a good mood'???

I have 'BEEN' nutral on this so far.

I WILL TELL YOU (TO YOUR FACE ) THAT IS WRONG !!!

You own him an apology! NEVER mess with anyones car as a means to get back at them. If you have an issue.. say it to they're face.

Man WTF? That comment will get you ZERO points from me or anyone who is on this forum.

Last edited by Mikegpr03; 05-25-2008 at 09:41 PM.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:27 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
I agree with you that is best to leave it alone before it gets out of hand.... Im sorry if you felt identified / offended by what I said but it was by no means meant towards you... I may be wrong, but so were the threats and the picking from the others... etc.

im out.
I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt after hearing that you were fully cooperating with Shake, but after reading the last few posts of yours you've lost all credibility with me, and perhaps many others.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 c55, 08 600rr
Originally Posted by Mikegpr03
'Good thing you were in a good mood'???

I have 'BEEN' nutral on this so far.

I WILL TELL YOU (TO YOUR FACE ) THAT IS WRONG !!!

You own him an apology! NEVER mess with anyones car as a means to get back at them. If you have an issue.. say it to they're face.

Man WTF? That comment will get you ZERO points from me or anyone who is on this forum.
im just in the market for some wheels and i find this drama.

man, at first i was thinking, these forum members kinda jumped the gun on this poor kid, yeah he made a mistake juggling some other forum members money. theres always two sides to a story.... (insert cliche here)

but wtf.... after reading omars recents post.....

+1 with mikegpr03. you lost any little shred of compassion from me.

you take up your issues with the person. that post about being "in a good mood" screams, im a p**sy, an idiot and dont deserve anyones respect.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
The matter at hand has been resolved, and this thread will no longer serve a useful purpose going forward. It will however remain searchable for future reference.