Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FOR SALE!!ANYONE INTERESTED IN THESE?? lorinser D93

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 02:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
piece of junk.well not really-just want people to think that.
Exclamation FOR SALE!!ANYONE INTERESTED IN THESE?? lorinser D93

plese read everything before inquiring.
i'm hoping to get 850 for the set.will include the shipping if sold for 850.(the shipping is about 118 from FEDEX)
i know these wheels are old,so maybe someone needs crash replacements or caps or both?? the wheels were purchased for $895 each from CEC LA in 2001 for a C-class car.the car was a 3 year/36K lease so the ride time is less than 3 years.the wheels have just been sitting ever since.
18x8,with matching caps and 7mm adaptors.i'm told that these wheels will fit all C,E,w220,SLK,the old R129,and most all of other higher offset cars.
as you can see, the wheels are VERY well taken care of with very minimal lip damage.the damage is so small,when you wrap the tire around it, its really hard to tell.i had these wheels with 235/40/18 tires the whole time,and couldnt really tell the rash around the lips.
i have taken the best pictures as i can,showing the lip damage with black tape...2 wheels look perfect,2 wheels have the slight gash,2 caps screws are missing-1 screw each from 2 wheels BUT they are the cosmetic screws not the screw that holds the cap,and one cap was re-chromed so its turning almost a light tan color.NO bends NO cracks atall.but even so,cannot really tell because theres just too much chrome.lorinser says the cap screws you can pick up at a hardware store.i'm not trying to make money off this deal,so any offers are welcome.
feel free to ask any questions or offers and thanks for looking.
email is mikehong516@hotmail.com and 678 495 7366.i'm in atlanta.
Attached Thumbnails FOR SALE!!ANYONE INTERESTED IN THESE?? lorinser D93-pb100097.jpg   FOR SALE!!ANYONE INTERESTED IN THESE?? lorinser D93-pb100096-2.jpg   FOR SALE!!ANYONE INTERESTED IN THESE?? lorinser D93-pb100099.jpg   FOR SALE!!ANYONE INTERESTED IN THESE?? lorinser D93-pb100098.jpg   FOR SALE!!ANYONE INTERESTED IN THESE?? lorinser D93-pb100101.jpg  

FOR SALE!!ANYONE INTERESTED IN THESE?? lorinser D93-lor11.jpg  

Last edited by mikehong516; 11-03-2008 at 03:16 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:11 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetta
Wow cheap price. Good luck with your sale.