Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Used 285/35R18 97Y Pirelli PZero Nero Asimmetrico

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 02:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'03 SL55
FS: Used 285/35R18 97Y Pirelli PZero Nero Asimmetrico

I have one used 285/35R18 97Y Pirelli PZero Nero Asimmetrico tire for sale. It was a replacement tire, which is why I have a single tire left with usable tread when the rest of the set is down to the wear bars.

Tread depth is 6/32, or 60% of the original depth of 10/32. DOT manufacture date is 1506, or April 2006. So plenty of life remaining.

The core of the tire is in perfect condition. Never patched or repaired. No sidewall damage.

There are two small nicks on the exterior of one of the sidewalls. I've highlighted them in one of the photos. I suspect the tire installer caused the nicks. The installer's manager thinks it was curb damage, which is unlikely since my wheels don't show a similar scratch. In any event, it's a cosmetic problem that won't affect performance or safety. I'm only mentioning it so that you know the tire's exact condition.

Cost for a new one of these is $290 or more plus shipping from the online discount stores. I'd be happy to sell this one for $95 plus shipping.