Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Lorinser RS5 Staggered set-up 19 x 9.5 and 19 x 8.5 Alloys

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 02:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Lorinser RS5 Staggered set-up 19 x 9.5 and 19 x 8.5 Alloys

I have 4 Lorinser RS5 alloy one-piece rims with Pirelli P Zero Nero tires for sale. These have all center caps and only require lugs depending on the offset of your vehicle. The tires are used and in great condition. I bought them to install on my car last summer but needed a spacer and would have had to roll my fenders. I was not prepared to do this, so my impulse buy is your gain. I have additional pictures available on request.

The good - The tires have no curb rash and are in excellent condition. They shimmer in the sun and are a beautiful one piece wheel.

The bad - the clear coat is flaking in single spots on a couple wheels but can barely be seen. I included one picture and if you require additional pictures, please ask.

The Specs:
5 x 112 lug pattern
38 Offset
STAGGERED Set-up
Fronts: 19 x 8.5
Rears: 19 x 9.5

Tires: Pirelli P Zero Nero - at least the two rears need replaced and can be seen in the picture

I am not an automotive expert and therefore do not know what vehicles these will fit. I would research the wheel pattern of your car and that should tell you if the above specs match-up. I am selling these AS-IS. I have not had them on my car and therefore cannot attest to their balance and so forth. They look great and appear true. But for the sake of disclosure, they are sold AS-IS. They will be carefully packaged for shipping which will run about $150-200 depending on your location.

ASKING PRICE is $1800/OBO

If you guys need to know anything about these rare wheels, let me know!
These are listed locally so I reserve the right to deny any offer if they are locally sold. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails FS: Lorinser RS5 Staggered set-up 19 x 9.5 and 19 x 8.5 Alloys-tires.jpg   FS: Lorinser RS5 Staggered set-up 19 x 9.5 and 19 x 8.5 Alloys-two-tires-small.jpg   FS: Lorinser RS5 Staggered set-up 19 x 9.5 and 19 x 8.5 Alloys-all-tires-small.jpg  

Last edited by vtalbertm; 06-16-2009 at 02:53 PM. Reason: mistype
Old 06-17-2009, 12:06 PM

F10
where are the wheels at?
Old 06-17-2009, 01:24 PM

The wheels are in Maryland.

Thanks for the question.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:08 AM

Bump for a set of rare wheels.