Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 20" iForged Monaco (one of a kind)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 09:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi A4
FS: 20" iForged Monaco (one of a kind)

These wheels are one of a kind, don;t believe me, call iorged and ask them how many wheels they made with silver lips and they will tell you one for this guy in Jersey.
Specs:
5x112 bolt pattern
Gunmetal w/ Silver lip
Fronts are 20"x8.5" with 2.5" lip
Rears are 20"x9.5" with 3.5" lip
The wheels are in excellent condition, they were on my car for approximately 5 months. They have only been cleaned with P21S so the paint is flawless. Three of the lips are brand new from iForged. I had minor curb rash and I wanted my wheels perfect so I sent them back for new lips, I have the receipt for the work. In essence, they are brand new wheels.
The tires are Falken FK452 245/30/20 all around.The front two tires have some inner wear because I waited too long to get an alignment, but they still have plenty of life left.

The asking price is $3500 WITHOUT tires and $4000 WITH tires. They come with hubcentric rings and cone seat lug bolts.
I left one wheel with the tire on for test fitting purposes for locals. Please do not waste my time, test fitting is only for people that may have wheel clearance issues. With that said, they will fit B6 and B7 A4's with no problem. I had my car down to 24" fender to ground and no rubbing (I had my front fenders rolled).
As for the lips, as cool as silver lips are and silver is the best color for an Audi , you can have the silver blasted off and polished or chromed, whatever your preference. I can have that done by iForged or you can just take them to any reputable wheel shop in a neighborhood near you.

On the car

Old 06-24-2009, 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CLS63
Unless these are the same wheels, I don't think they are one of a kind

https://mbworld.org/forums/wheels-ti...picked-up.html
Old 06-25-2009, 08:46 AM

Audi A4
Those wheels have the same face and that is all. My lips are colored, his are polished (colored lips cost more) and seem to have a bit more wear than he leads on (look inside his barrel, mine never looked like that on their dirtest day). Call iForged and read my description, I guarantee you they will tell you they only made this EXACT wheel once, for me. The last time I spoke with them was a few weeks ago so unless someone put an order in recently, they are still one of a kind.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:32 PM

Audi A4
bump