Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Brabus Monoblock IV 18x8.5 ET35 Cheap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 08:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Brabus Monoblock IV 18x8.5 ET35 Cheap

I have a set of authentic 18" Brabus Monoblock IV, 5x112, 8.5" wide with ET35. Without a doubt these wheels could use some work. Lets see the wheels have a decent amount of curbrash which caused some chrome chips on a couple of the wheels. Also one wheel has a small crack on the inside lip. It will still hold air for a week or two before it causes the tire to go flat. My plan was to strip the chrome, fix the crack, and polish the wheels but I came across another set of wheels i like more so these have to go. If you're not very picky you can definitely use these as is. I would suggest you at least get the crack fixed. You can have them de-chromed for around $150 and the crack fixed for another $50. Then you can paint, powdercoat, or polish them from <$50(DIY) to $200> for powdercoating. Anyways I hope that answered most of your questions. As far as price I'm asking $350 or best offer. Here are some pictures, i can send you higher res if needed. Located in the bay area, CA but can also ship. Thanks.

Last edited by dan4g63; 08-11-2009 at 08:44 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
price lowered to $250 or best offer