Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: BBS RS 5x112 16x8.5

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 02:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW E30
Exclamation FS: BBS RS 5x112 16x8.5

Hey guys sorry for the quick post on here after signing up but I am usually on the bmw forums Bimmerforums, S14.net, etc etc..

Anyways.. my original plan was to have these redrilled to 5x120 for my BMW project but my buddy is a big mercedes buff and said I shouldnt waste a good set if I can buy a set thats already direct fitment for an e30 m3. So I figured I would post em on here.

I have for sale a set of FOUR (4) BBS RS-296 they are ORIGINAL BBS NOT REPLICAS. They are 5x112 and 16x8.5. From what I have gathered online these are direct fitment for early model mercedes.

They also have very good condition tires on them with lots of tread left. The wheels are in very good shape with very very minor curb rash on ONE of the wheels but its not very noticeable. Also I have THREE original bbs center caps for the wheels but not all four. The wheels are all original with original bbs bolts,barrels, and lips so they have never been rebuilt. I am asking $1500obo. + Shipping Although I prefer a local sale but I am open to shipping. I will post more pictures if I get a chance I can email you them easily on my phone but the only picture I had handy was this one.

Feel free to text, email or call me at anytime. 480-703-0550 - Mpoweraz@gmail.com I am located in Denver, Colorado

Thanks,
Michael

Last edited by mpoweraz; 10-30-2009 at 02:45 PM.