Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

20" Baccarat Mirage wheels / Falken 452 tire set

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 11:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL500 and ML55
20" Baccarat Mirage wheels / Falken 452 tire set

I have set of chrome 8.5 x 20" Baccarrat Mirage wheels with Falken tires for sale if anyone is interested...they have the deep dish look due to the way the wheel is made. These are very high quality rims. The wheel offset is 32. They came off my CL500 - but will fit many Benzes or BMWs- (They have a dual bolt pattern 5 x 112.5 / 5 x 120). I will include the chrome lug bolts as well.
The wheels are in as new condition - very minor curb rash in 1 wheel can not see unless less than a foot away. Other than that - the wheels / tires are as new.

I am selling because I sold my Benz and went to the dark side and purchased a Lexus- the rims almost fit the Lexus...but not quite 2mm off on BC.
The Lexus is not as beautiful as the CL- but it rides just as smooth and is even quieter! I was just after a change of pace after 3 Benzes in a row.
~ (My wife still has her ML55 and will not trade until we can get into a new ML63).
I had many compliments on the wheels when they were on the CL. It is if the wheel was made specifically for this car!
Wheel pic attached (pic from web...)
Tires are Falken 452s with less than 1K miles on them.

If anyone is interested PM me and I will provide pics. I will take 1K plus shipping for them.
For anyone with 20" wheels on a CL and living in a pothole prone area- I suggest the tire insurance. Discount Tire would probably cover the tires for a fee ( I think it was $18 per tire) because they are as new.

Be patient for my reply to PMs as I visit this site maybe once a week.
Cheers!
Attached Images  

Last edited by Chauss; 11-18-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL500 and ML55
bump