Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

Rare 19" Carlsson 2 peice staggered rims and tires, pics!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2010 | 08:35 AM

Audi A6, Porsche Cayenne
Rare 19" Carlsson 2 peice staggered rims and tires, pics!!!

Hey guys, well I took off these Carlsson 19x8.5 and 19x10 2 peice wheels for the winter, and was going to put them on for next summer, but decided to switch it up a little. The wheels ARE NOT PERFECT. There is a bunch of pictures below, and pretty much speak for them selves. One of the wheels was welded (crack in wheel) and is great. The job was done by Ye Ol Wheel Shop in Elkridge MD, and those guys do great work. Other wheels have some nicks, and 2 wheels have very minor curb rash (as seen in pics) but this curb rash, you might even be able to polish out yourself. The tires that come with the wheels are not great either, but are still very usable. Tires are General UHP 265/30-19 rear (both tires are good, about 50% thread). Only one of the front tires is still usable, as the camber on one side of my vehicle was messed up, and the tire's inner wall went out. The 2nd front tire has about 50% thread just like the rears. The wheels rode great and were road-force balanced before I took them off, however, you might want to get them balanced before you put them on your car.

Sooo, with all this said this is a sick and rare set of 2 peice carlsson staggered wheels that need some TLC, and one tire. Bolt pattern is 5x112, and offset is 45mm in the rear, and 35mm in the front
Shoot me an email to stype1990@aol.com if you are intersted. I am not sure on price, I just want to get these out, so offer me. Trades also might be possibly interested, so just shoot me what you have and we'll see
Thanks,
Paul

p.s. here is an album full of pics of the wheels and the wheels on my audi: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v607/bigblockmaxx/
Thanks!