Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: HRE 441R 19" WHEELS LIKE NEW!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 09:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 C230 Sport Sedan
FS: HRE 441R 19" WHEELS LIKE NEW!

You are looking at a set of HRE 441R 3-piece wheels that are like new! These rims are in flawless condition. They "DO NOT" have any scuff marks or scratches of any kind. The rims are wearing a set of Pirelli P-Zero Nero tires that are still in great condition The tires have about 90% tread left on them. The front wheels size is 19X8.5 and the rears are 19X9.5. The front tires size is 235/35 ZR19 and the rears are 265/30 ZR19. Furthermore, the front wheels have a 1.5 inch lip and the rears have a 2.5 inch lip. The wheels lips are chrome and the center is brushed. If you need the exact offset of these wheels, it would be best to contact HRE directly at (760) 598-1960. These wheels are mounted on a Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport Sedan with a 5X112 bolt pattern. These wheels cost me around $5000 (without tires). When I first purchased these wheels from a rim shop, I was getting rubbing from the rear wheels. I contacted HRE directly and they set me up with an appointment to see them at their manufacturing plant in Vista, California. HRE's technician measured the wheel specs in my car and within 3 weeks they called me to go exchange my wheels for a brand new set of all 4 wheels (talk about customer service). Now you can have a 300lb person in the back seat without any rubbing issues. The car has a lowered coilover suspension and it still has no rubbing. You must see these wheels in person to really admire the excellent condition they're in. These wheels have only been cleaned with products from Griots Garage. These wheels and tires only have around 4500 miles on them. HRE is one of the most respectable wheel manufacturers in the world. These are high quality wheels that will make any car look great. Please be aware that these wheels are not off the rack. They were manufactured for this specific car. You must do your research to find out if these wheels will fit your car. I will let them go for $3500. I prefer pick-up, but these wheels can be shipped at the buyers expense. I am also selling the OEM Xenon headlights, Tein Coilovers and Brabus exhaust. I will be placing items on ebay as well. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Peter at (310) 259-2619 or you can email me at darthr8er@msn.com...Thank You!
Attached Thumbnails FS: HRE 441R 19" WHEELS LIKE NEW!-hre4.jpg   FS: HRE 441R 19" WHEELS LIKE NEW!-hre9.0.jpg   FS: HRE 441R 19" WHEELS LIKE NEW!-hre9.1.jpg   FS: HRE 441R 19" WHEELS LIKE NEW!-hre9.3.jpg   FS: HRE 441R 19" WHEELS LIKE NEW!-hre8.jpg  

FS: HRE 441R 19" WHEELS LIKE NEW!-hre5.jpg  

Last edited by DarthR8er; 02-17-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 mercedes benz C180k Avantgarde SE
Great wheels..
How much is your best asking price for your OEM Xenon Headlights & Tein Coilovers?

Thanks
Zack