Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 19" Black Brabus Monoblock VI Reps

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 04:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 C230
FS: 19" Black Brabus Monoblock VI Reps

FOR SALE: 19" Brabus Monoblock VI Reps

I'm located in Florida and would be willing to ship anywhere in the U.S. (or outside the U.S. if you want to pay shipping)

PM me a price or have a bid-off through posts. However you want to do it is cool, but I would really like to get rid of them as soon as possible due to financial issues.

I had a blowout about a year ago and I have had the rims and tires sitting in storage since. I would love to get them back on the car but the front right tire that suffered the blowout is "beyond repair" according to rim shops around my area.
Besides that, the 3 other tires have good tread and the rims are in immaculate condition with very few, very subtle nicks on them. If you have a a single rim for sale I would gladly purchase it off you, however, as of now I'm just going to try and get rid of them as is.

Edit: The rims, as stated, are currently in storage so if you'd like pictures of them off the car you'll have to give me a few days until I can get over there and snap some photos.... Hopefully the pictures below give you a good idea of how sick they make the car look. But, there is a downside to these rims though; you do need a good lawyer to fend off all the people who's necks were broken while trying to catch a glimpse of the car as you rolled by. I've gotten compliments on these rims every single time I stepped out of the car and will be sad to see them go.
Attached Thumbnails FS: 19" Black Brabus Monoblock VI Reps-n201410392_33003454_5882807.jpg   FS: 19" Black Brabus Monoblock VI Reps-photo_091408_001.jpg   FS: 19" Black Brabus Monoblock VI Reps-2.jpg   FS: 19" Black Brabus Monoblock VI Reps-1.jpg  

Last edited by Toofman; 02-20-2010 at 05:28 PM.