Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

BRABUS MONO VI 2pc pair 20X9 Like New

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 10:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 197 Likes on 165 Posts
Porsche guy who drives SL63 w/ perf pkg AND perf suspension
BRABUS MONO VI 2pc pair 20X9 Like New

$1499 Plus shipping, about $50 ea.
I have a pair of used Brabus Mono block VI (6) 2pc wheels to sell. They are chrome barrels and centers painted 744 Brilliant Silver
They are in like new shape. Zero nicks or scrapes. NO DIRT!! I can send more pictures.
I bought them a couple yrs ago new. Ther were polished , clear coat finish.
I had them chrome the barrels and paint the centers brilliant silver for my car. They look fantastic on my SL55
I changed the set up and still have these 2 to sell. All the Brabus are 45mm offset. But you then use the correct spacer to set them to your car. Typically they use 20mm on a SL. But you can offset it to what ever you like.
NO spacers included here. No caps included. you can use factory star, etc.
They have titanium screws, and brabus integrated hidden valve stems and caps.
If you want to get 2 rears or any others, I can refer you to the dealer I used and you can get 10.5 for the rear or other sizes for a good deal. (about $1200 ea) And they can also refinish them to what ever configuration you want, like black centers, of chrome etc.
Attached Thumbnails BRABUS MONO VI 2pc pair 20X9 Like New-hpim3567.jpg   BRABUS MONO VI 2pc pair 20X9 Like New-hpim3570.jpg   BRABUS MONO VI 2pc pair 20X9 Like New-hpim3578.jpg   BRABUS MONO VI 2pc pair 20X9 Like New-hpim3574.jpg   BRABUS MONO VI 2pc pair 20X9 Like New-hpim3579.jpg  

Last edited by okbarnett; 03-21-2010 at 10:34 AM.