Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

Nice Chrome 20" Wheels 20 x 8.5 ET20

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 05:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E500

Specs:
  • Set of 4
  • Make / Model: unknown
  • Size: 20 X 8.5 ALL
  • Bolt Pattern: 5 x 112
  • offset: ET20 ALL

Condition of Wheels:
All wheels are straight. They are used and show signs of use. There is a good amount of curb rashing on 2 of the wheels. One of the wheels has a hairline fracture on the inner rim and would need to get repaired - please see pics. They could also use a new chrome finish as well. These are some very very nice looking wheels that need a little TLC. They're not the cheap looking spoke wheels where the face bubbles out. Spokes are straight and gives off a luxery look. Once i found the hair-line crack on the wheel I was going to get it repaired and get the wheels re-finished. I was Quoted 550.00 from Salinas Wheels and tires in Brea, CA. for the complete job. I since decided it was time to treat my self to something new...

Wheels come with 4 - replica brabus center caps.

Condition of Tires:
You would probably want to get a whole new set of tires. 2 of the tires still have tread and little life in them. The other tire is showing secondary rubber on the inner side.

Condition of Sale:
I'm asking 400.00 for the set. Which I think is pretty reasonable. You can get these re-finished and be under 1000.00 for a smoking set of 20" chrome wheels. Payment can be done by PayPal or cash if you're picking these up in person.

Shipping and handeling:
I'll ship these for 175.00 flat. This will cover postage, packing materials, and my time and effort boxing these up. Alternatively you can send me pre-paid shipping boxes and I will package and drop them off for you free of charge. Each wheel is roughly 30lbs (just guessing).

Item Location:
I'm in sunny Southern California in the city of Huntington Beach - Surf City USA. Local sale and Pick-up is highly preferred.

Contact Information:

Please feel free to contact me with questions or to hopefully setup a sale. You can send me an email here: css.rulers@gmail.com

PICS:

Old 04-30-2010, 11:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E500
BUMP