Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: CA: BBS RS 5x112 15x7.5 ET38 66.6 Hub Bore

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 05:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW e39 540it Touring
FS: CA: BBS RS 5x112 15x7.5 ET38 66.6 Hub Bore

Hey guys,

I picked up this set of 4 BBS RS 5x112 15x7.5 ET38 66.6 Hub Bore all around (MBZ Fitment, W201 to be exact if I'm not mistaken) at a local junk yard and was crappy as hell. My intentions for these wheels were not to make any short cuts, prep these wheels with no expenses spared and to go on a Non-M BMW E30 325i Vert. I've had this project ongoing since December of 2009. Since I'm planning on selling the car, I'm giving up on this project.

History:

- Wheels were picked up in crappy condition at a local junk yard.
- Centers were powdercoated Gun Metal, Lips were hand polished, Inner Barrels were corrected by TWS in Walnut, CA. ($650 Spent)
- A Set of Hankook Ventus V12 Evos 195/50/15 unmounted to the wheels were purchased from HMS in Westminster, CA. ($280 Spent)
- Wheels are currently at HMS. I'll be picking them up next week so I can take better pictures.

Take note, I never even got to put these on the E30.

Cons:

- Center Caps are not available. Never got to finding a set of caps.
- Valve Stems are specially ordered for these wheels since they are smaller than your standard stems. I still have HMS sourcing them for me.
- For Non MBZ cars, you'll need wheel adapters for this to fit your BMW, VW, or Audi. If you need help, I can get you on contact with friends at fifteen52/Adaptec Speedware. I was quoted $350 for a 4x100 to 5x112 kit (Was gonna go with ET15 Fronts, and ET10 Rears).

My loss is your gain. As is with the tires, it's yours for $1400. As is without the tires, it's yours for $1200. Local pick up prices are what you see here. I prefer selling these locally. But if shipping with insurance is needed, that will be an additional expense for the buyer.

For more information, please don't hesitate to PM me. Looking forward in finding this great catch a new home. Happy Motoring!

Sincerely,

Jo...

Last edited by Jo@EuroDyne; 05-01-2010 at 05:33 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
K7 GSX-R 750
I've seen these first hand at HMS yesterday and they're not bad.

BUMP!

Now hopefully I can sell mine as well...