Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

Brand New 20" Sevas R55 (3 piece) for SL/CLS $2300.00!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 10:50 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E500 Estate Wagon
Price is back up to $2200.00!!!!

20X9
20X10

Pick your colors now

Old 07-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2005 E500 Estate Wagon
I can custom build these to fit your car for a minimum charge!!! Why pay more!!!
Old 07-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2005 E500 Estate Wagon
Come Tuesday these will have gunmetal faces with matte black windows if no one steps up!!!
Old 07-05-2010, 12:21 AM

Supra
ha...exactly the colors I was thinking...trying to resist the urge to get these on my '06 S65
Old 07-05-2010, 01:04 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2005 E500 Estate Wagon
LOL...great taste...I'm really feeling the gunmetal...it just goes with everything and is classy looking too if you want them, let me know before I bolt them back together....because I will have to change them around a bit to work on a S65...but it's easy for me to do !!!
Old 07-12-2010, 10:30 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
05 e55
Originally Posted by hcetzneb
B.GORMAN i got to give you credit for keeping you cool with people posting false infor and not taking the time to don their research before trashing someones thread.... anyone familar with wheels or the wheel market know that sevas only had a problem with the cast wheels and mainly only the s7 model...

Like the op said do your research compare apples to apples..
Research? You stated the failure was mainly the S7 model... WRONG!!!! The S10 was the #1 culprit, along with the other models... Sunny said nothing wrong, he was concerned enough to voice his opinion regarding the SAFETY of these wheels... I would like to think I would know more about this subject than anyone else who has commented on this thread...

OP, good luck with your sale but again, just looking out for the safety of our fellow MB brothers and sisters...
Old 07-13-2010, 12:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by harjothundal
Research? You stated the failure was mainly the S7 model... WRONG!!!! The S10 was the #1 culprit, along with the other models... Sunny said nothing wrong, he was concerned enough to voice his opinion regarding the SAFETY of these wheels... I would like to think I would know more about this subject than anyone else who has commented on this thread...

OP, good luck with your sale but again, just looking out for the safety of our fellow MB brothers and sisters...
You're both right.

It was the S10 model, and you would know. As I believe you're the person that had to go through the entire horrific ordeal. Correct?

But, I also believe that the issues were only found to be in their 1pc cast wheels. The Sevas Forged line uses the same barrels, lips, faces etc, that most forged wheel companies use. There's only a handful of suppliers in the US for these pieces. What most people don't know, is that many of the wheels we see offered by all of the wheel companies, source their parts from the EXACT same place.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:27 AM

05 e55
Unfortunately, yes it was me who went through a serious ordeal with these wheels... I tried to deal with the manufacturer, and when I felt like I was being shafted I contacted NHTSA and started the investigation... Please believe I'm not trying to flame the OP for selling the wheels, not by any means... However, I do wish that had someone know the potential risks of the product, they would have told me... That being said, I can't speak in details about what I know about the company or the product, nor do I want to tarnish their image... All I can say is the answers are out there on the internet and please do your research, something we think of as a "simple" set of wheels may very well put your life and others at risk... This goes for all wheel manufacturers actually, there is a false sense of security/safety that isn't always present...

Threak hijack ended... Apologies to the OP, no harm meant... Good luck with the sale...
Old 07-14-2010, 11:09 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2005 E500 Estate Wagon
I'm going to try and be as professional as possible here!!!

1st off, Sunny...I can honestly appreciate your concern for other members of the board.....however, I cannot appreciate your stubborn refusal to understand the facts either due to pride or plain ignorance!! I explained to you the difference between a 3 piece forged wheel made here in the states compared to a cast chinese/japanese made wheel...but your reply let me know that you already know it all...even though you currenty have 1 piece cast chinese wheels on your car!!! So after that...I pretty much ignored your post and went on with my thread!!

Now.....as for you harjothundal, it's unfortunate what happened to you and by the grace of God everyone was safe! However, I honestly can't accept your defense of Sunny, nor do I understand your post. It is totally contradictory, misleading, and hypocritical.......meaning, if you are truly concerned about the members on this board, you should state what you know about the company and not worry about tarnishing the image of a company/entity that has been out of business for a couple years.......or just not say anything at all. You state that you wish someone had warned you, yet you refuse to share what you know about this "false sense of security"!! You also state that your not trying to flame me for selling the wheels...I can't tell....LOL!!! Then you have the nerve to apologize at the end of your post and say no harm meant!!! WOW

Now, although I don't appreciate you guys hijacking and destroying my "for sale" thread while breaking all types of forum rules in the process (especially since I'm a paid sponsor and pay to post here)...LOL!! It's all good. I just needed to get that off my chest and ask that you please leave your opinions of sevas 3 piece wheels (because unless you can show facts about the 3 piece forged wheels....that's exactly what it is....your opinion) out of my next thread.

Thanks for hearing me out guys....and honestly, no hard feelings...it's all good!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 11:19 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2005 E500 Estate Wagon
Mods...please feel free to lock this thread now.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:31 PM

e320 cdi
what be the charge to make them fit w211
Old 07-14-2010, 11:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2005 E500 Estate Wagon
Originally Posted by mailman2000
what be the charge to make them fit w211
$2300.00 for w211 fitment
Old 07-15-2010, 02:32 AM

cls
so sick!
Old 07-15-2010, 07:12 AM

05 e55
Originally Posted by B. Gorman
If you are truly concerned about the members on this board, you should state what you know about the company and not worry about tarnishing the image of a company/entity that has been out of business for a couple years.......or just not say anything at all. You state that you wish someone had warned you, yet you refuse to share what you know about this "false sense of security"!!
I'm sorry that you feel that way, it is your opinion and I respect that... If I could do anything to help the safety of my fellow MB brothers and sisters, please believe I would... As a matter of fact, that is exactly what I did when I contacted the Government and started this investigation in the first place... I cannot say anything due to a release that I had signed so my mouth is shut...

Again, I send you my apologies for hijacking your thread... If you wish, I would be more than happy to converse via PM... If not, lets drop this...
Old 07-15-2010, 10:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 E550 Sport / 2007 R500
Thumbs down

I'm sorry that you feel that way, it is your opinion and I respect that... If I could do anything to help the safety of my fellow MB brothers and sisters, please believe I would... As a matter of fact, that is exactly what I did when I contacted the Government and started this investigation in the first place... I cannot say anything due to a release that I had signed so my mouth is shut...

Again, I send you my apologies for hijacking your thread... If you wish, I would be more than happy to converse via PM... If not, lets drop this...
This is the problem w/ Punjabi people (being one myself). Just shut up and let the man sell his wheels. If you don't like it, move on. Stop being hard headed and just take the matter private rather than announce to the world how amazingly smart you are and how you're the next mother Teresa trying to save everyone by getting pity for your crappy experience.

Old 07-15-2010, 08:21 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2005 E500 Estate Wagon
Hey, like I said....it's all good everyone. Life to short to be carrying on about he said, she said....coulda, shoulda, woulda!!!

BUMP for a custom build for cheap!!!
Old 07-16-2010, 09:35 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2005 E500 Estate Wagon
Weekend Bump!!!!
Old 11-03-2010, 07:46 PM

Mercedes CLS
Hi I just saw your listing for the center piece. I really need one for my car because mine cracked! It's for a mercedes CLS, it's the exact rims you have pictured.
Please call me my # is 561.358.4343
I am in Palm Beach, Florida
Old 11-03-2010, 11:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts
W212 E63
Bump for a CLEAN set of wheels and a true gentleman of a seller.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:07 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2005 E500 Estate Wagon
These were sold a while ago

Pics on customers car !!!

Old 11-07-2010, 12:39 PM

2004 Ran SRT-10,2007 S550,2016 E400c

So what your saying is your willing to help people..... but if someone throws alittle money at you you'll do what ever they ask..

Nice wheels b gorman great work as always
Old 10-30-2011, 02:20 AM
Banned

2003 cl55 amg, 2008 Range Rover Sport SC
Ppl help I'm about to buy these wheels on craigs for my 03 cl55 wud they it??