Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

20" WHEEL &TIRE GFG GIOVANNA 3 PIECE FORGED,STAGGERED RWD $2000 obo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 12:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s63 amg
20" WHEEL &TIRE GFG GIOVANNA 3 PIECE FORGED,STAGGERED RWD $2000 obo

Here is your chance to stand out and own a set of these unique 20" staggered GFG Mercedes Rims. I have only seen 1 other set in Memphis. These GFG 3-Piece Forged wheels with machine finish came off a Mercedes Benz S63 AMG. The 3-Piece Forged wheels have machine finished centers with chrome lips and rivets. These like new 20" GFG wheels will instantly transform your Mercedes Benz S / CL-Class into a much sportier version! Enjoy the aggressive fitment with the 8.5"-wide fronts and 10"-wide rears! The wheels are perfectly flush with the edges of your Mercedes Benz S / CL-class' wheel wells for maximum aesthetic appeal and performance. Also includes with the deal are the S-drive Yokohama tires. The tires have nearly only 500 miles on them, there is a tire life of 80% left on theses. This whole wheel set package alone cost well over retail of $7000.00. BUT THERE IS A FLAW IN ONE OF THE WHEEL, IN THAT IT IS CRACKED AND BENT This should also be a easy fix for a rim shop to repair.. Since one of the rims are cracked and bend i am only asking half the price of only $2000.00 OBO with tires.. But email me at alexso15@hotmail.com or call me with your best offers.

These sporty, multi-piece, forged wheels, with machine finished centers and chrome lips, fit most Mercedes Benz S / CL-class vehicles!

call me or text me @ 901-292-8995

Retail Price from GFG and Mercedes is $7000 ! $$ Save BIG $$ !
Reatil Price on tires is $800.00
Attached Images