Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

18" staggered Mandrus Emil and new tires for older Mercedes with lower offset

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 05:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 E55, 91 560sel
18" staggered Mandrus Emil and new tires for older Mercedes with lower offset

These wheels and tires are practically brand new. They literally only have 100 miles or so on them. No rash, scratches or any blemishes. They are just a little dirty from sitting. I put them on my 91 560sel and the timing chain skipped a tooth or two about a week later. The car has since sat on the street in front of my house since. Even the tires still have the paint marks for valve stem placement. I never even washed them. It is apparent I am not going to have the money to repair it so I am selling everything off. These fit the older Mercedes that require a lower offset like my w126. They look fantastic.

The wheels: Mandrus Emil 18x8.5 et20 front and 18x9.5 et25 rears. Perfect condition. Mandrus wheels are made specifically for Mercedes and are hub centric. I used the Mercedes center caps instead of the mandrus ones. They look better. I think I still have the Mandrus ones and will send them as well if I do. These are pretty hard to find these days. They retailed around $400 a piece give or take.

The tires: Khumo Ecsta ASX All Season Hi Performance Tires. 225/40/R18 fronts and 265/35/R18 rears. Absolutely perfect shape. As new. 100 miles or so at the most. They had about 1 weeks of use on a car with a perfect alignment.

Priced for a quick sale. $1200 o.b.o plus shipping for the wheels and tires. I paid significantly more and they are still as new. Willing to separate for the right price. Car is for sale too. If someone wants the car and wheels I will work a combo price.

Last edited by justinreinke; 09-23-2010 at 05:54 PM.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 E55, 91 560sel
Bump! I had a lot of interest but nobody has pulled the trigger. Wheels and tires are still available and can be split up. The whole car is available too. Make an offer before I decide to eBay it.