Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FEELER: 19" BBS LM Custom Build (Cheap)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2016, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 793 Likes on 545 Posts
W204 C63 Coupe, W166 ML350 BlueTEC, 928GT, C5 Z06 & IS300 race cars, EQE 4Matic+ on order
Originally Posted by Omg-amg
How much shipped to Canada? ??
The post you're replying to is 6 years old... I think they're gone by now.
Old 04-21-2016, 03:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lexus LS430
Originally Posted by 2MERKS
Yourself!!
Explanation is simple... I paid to have custom iForged wheels powder coated and built in a specified time. Bill Gorman did not hold true to his word, continuously lying to me and a mutual friend about what was actually going on with the build. He completely stopped communicating during the process after he was caught in a lie. Eventually the wheels were built and a forum member was able talk some sense into him and simply ship my completed wheels.

Approximately 5 months later...Once the wheels arrived they were missing the center caps and not built to spec as agreed upon. Never received missing parts are promised.

I know that I was not the only individual going through the same ordeal prior to my build and after... Do a basic Internet search on bill gourman's customer service and make your own decision. I wish I had prior to sending money.