Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Sold

BBS RS replica wheels with removable center caps

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slowly
BBS RS replica wheels with removable center caps

Asking 360 picked up in 91723 or 440 shipped.

I have a set of discontinued prime mesh (Prime has been producing aftermarket wheels for a long time in so cal, and now produce multiple OEM wheels). The wheels are 15x7 with +35 offset et35 5x112.

Feel free to call or text me @ 626-404-3593 if you are local in so cal.

All wheels have the caps/screws/valve stems. As you can see the center caps fasten to the face via one screw. The center portion of the cap which I am guessing you can replace with BBS ones or a BBS sticker at the least is plastic, while the outer portion of the center cap is aluminum. They are structurally in perfect condition, they are only show small paint chips primarily on the bolts where the silver paint is coming off. You can pull out the bolts with pliers per my discussion with Prime, and just stick them back in with some glue if you want to redo them to look perfect.

Wheel 1:

Wheel 2:

Wheel 3:

Wheel 4:

How the caps look when removed

How the wheels look with the caps removed
Old 11-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Banned

slowly
Bolt holes are 14mm so they will fit 12mm and 14mm bolts on mercedes models. Not sure about which application, probably much older models only.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:14 AM
Banned

slowly
Photos rehosted, my photobucket exceeded bandwidth

How they look without caps

Cap removed
Old 11-17-2010, 11:32 AM
Banned

slowly
Lowered the price bump!

Only asking 320 picked up or 400 shipped.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:30 AM
Banned

slowly
UP ON EBAY UNDER A 1 DAY SALE!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

I am sure these will not fit a mk5 gti/gli/r32, but they should fit a rabbit and some audis, mercedes, etc... please check first.
I have a set of discontinued prime mesh (Prime has been producing aftermarket wheels for a long time in so cal, and now produce multiple OEM wheels). The wheels are 15x7 with +35 offset et35 5x112 with a larger hub bore, but I have hubrings to bring them to 57.1.
All wheels have the caps; & as you can see the center caps fasten to the face via one screw and have removable centers. They are structurally in perfect condition, they are only show small paint chips primarily on the bolts where the silver paint is coming off. You can pull out the bolts with pliers per my discussion with Prime, and just stick them back in with some glue if you want to redo them to look perfect.

How they look without caps

Cap removed
Old 11-29-2010, 08:08 PM
Banned

slowly
Updated the ad with new pictures...if a mod sees this can you just edit out my other post and make this the first one.

Lowered price big time, asking 240 picked up or 320 shipped.

I am sure these will not fit a mk5 gti/gli/r32, but they should fit a rabbit and some audis, mercedes, etc... please check first.

I have a set of discontinued prime mesh (Prime has been producing aftermarket wheels for a long time in so cal, and now produce multiple OEM wheels). The wheels are 15x7 with +35 offset et35 5x112 with a larger hub bore, but I have hubrings to bring them to 57.1.

All wheels have the caps; & as you can see the center caps fasten to the face via one screw and have removable centers. They are structurally in perfect condition, they are only show small paint chips primarily on the bolts where the silver paint is coming off. You can pull out the bolts with pliers per my discussion with Prime, and just stick them back in with some glue if you want to redo them to look perfect.

Cap removed
Old 01-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Banned

slowly
TTT want these out of my garage lol