Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

19" bbs lemans reps for sale...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 07:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by mynameiseldin
How much for the BBS rims, whats the lowest you would take shipped to 50322. I really want them.

It was stated up there that they were sold to NewtoN13
Old 02-10-2012, 05:49 PM

07 C230 Sedan / 01 Mazda 626
Originally Posted by NewtoN13

Just a little preview!
Are these 18's or 19's?
Old 02-11-2012, 01:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by mynameiseldin
Are these 18's or 19's?
19s
Old 02-14-2012, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by pogijeffrey
i have these set of BBS reps on my car and to be honest, i'm not feelin the look at all on my car... dont get me wrong the rims look great, but not feelin it on a white car.. the rims are 8.5 in the front and 9.5 in the rear and center is gun metal with red BBS caps(not some cheap stick-on red cap. hard plastic... but not sure what the offsets were, forgot... but i have 10mm spacers up front to clear the big brake caliper and i have a 20mm spacer in the rear... this sale will also include the tires on it. front are brand new, and rear is half worn down... i miss my brabus monobock IV reps... i think i plan on getting those again. but not sure, because now that would be my 3rd set. first set was damaged by a big rock on the freeway and my second set that i still have and is willing to sell for $150 has curb rash... but major curb rash on two rims, front and back... so the price i'm looking to sell these BBS Reps are $1200... like new

i'll add more pictures tomorrow on how it looks on my car. i added pictures on how it also looks on an e class. same rim....

price is always negotiable... but no low ball please...
I just ordered the same rims, what size are the center caps? Because I wanted to order the red BBS ones.

I have the 07 c230, will I need the 10mm in the front and 20mm in the rear also?
Old 02-17-2012, 03:01 AM

I ordered the bbs reps from 323motorsports, just like your front 19x8.5 and rear 19x9.5, what size spacers and lugs will I need, I'm completely lost about this situation haha.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by pogijeffrey
i have these set of BBS reps on my car and to be honest, i'm not feelin the look at all on my car... dont get me wrong the rims look great, but not feelin it on a white car.. the rims are 8.5 in the front and 9.5 in the rear and center is gun metal with red BBS caps(not some cheap stick-on red cap. hard plastic... but not sure what the offsets were, forgot... but i have 10mm spacers up front to clear the big brake caliper and i have a 20mm spacer in the rear... this sale will also include the tires on it. front are brand new, and rear is half worn down... i miss my brabus monobock IV reps... i think i plan on getting those again. but not sure, because now that would be my 3rd set. first set was damaged by a big rock on the freeway and my second set that i still have and is willing to sell for $150 has curb rash... but major curb rash on two rims, front and back... so the price i'm looking to sell these BBS Reps are $1200... like new

i'll add more pictures tomorrow on how it looks on my car. i added pictures on how it also looks on an e class. same rim....

price is always negotiable... but no low ball please...
I just got these same rims, but i need help with the spacers and lug bolts, just wondering where you got all you spacers/lug bolts. any rubbing with the 10mm spacers in the front or the 20mm spacers in the rear?