Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: Three sets of wheels some with tires all 5x112 18" & 17" so cal or shipped

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slowly
FS: Three sets of wheels some with tires all 5x112 18" & 17" so cal or shipped

All wheels are located for pick up in west covina ca 91791 primarily between 5-10pm weekdays and on weekends we could set something up.

Please feel free to PM me on here, or call/text (text is bet) me @ 626-404-3593 if you have any questions.

Have a nice day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

18x8 et44 18x9 et37 5x112 2pc OZ Novas.

Now up on ebay... check it for full details and a lot of pictures!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/110660378208

Next a set of graphite enkei j10 with tires for sale...460 dollars OBO picked up in west covina 91791 or 440 shipped without the tires.

Specs:

17x7 et38 5x112 and 5x120 73mm hub...graphite with a polished lip fill the fenders great for a daily with no rubbing. They only weigh about 18 pounds from what I could find. Replaced with my OZ wheels and now my omanyts so I don't need these anymore.

Wheels are in good shape, no bend or cracks or anything like that. Comes with 215/40/17 kuhmos up front and 225/40/17 sumitomos in the rear. Fronts are 65% and rears are about 30% with camber but they can be flipped...I would recommend new rear tires. I also will include hubrings that make them 57.1mm if going on a vw/audi.

To fit these wheels you need to use a lug setup that utilizes small nuts/top of bolts. I used the bildon 50mm stud conversion, tuner lugs with locking key (last picture). I am keeping my stud conversion so you will have to piece it together for about 70 dollars (bildon and ebay I can give you links...see the last pic for reference to what I was running.

Wheels condition is 8/10.

Not in a rush to sell because I am just keeping them as a spare set and I want to keep my stud conversion.

On my car:

RH Evo C2 wheels professionally re-drilled to 5x112
17x7.5 et42
3 225/45/17 ziex with 4-5/32nds and one unusable tire

Wheels were being stripped but I need the room in my garage because I picked up some omanyts for my mkv. They are in great condition, just need some more stripping then you can paint or polish seeing the faces are already polished.

I have 4 center inserts, 4 clips to hold inserts, 4 lug covers and only 2 center nuts (can be bought generic or found for very cheap on forums). Wheels are all striaght and true with no bends/cracks.

It is 300 dollars for the wheels/tires picked up in 91791 or 320 for just the four wheels (dismounted) & shipped!

Example of one

Shows lug holes

Barrells can be stripped and polished as well

Last edited by electricalbox; 03-11-2011 at 04:00 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:18 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slowly
SOLD THE RH EVO C2 wheels & OZ wheels, only set left is the enkeis for sale... Thanks for looking.

Last edited by electricalbox; 03-14-2011 at 06:18 PM.