Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

AMG Mercedes Benz M-Class Rims and Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 11:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro
Angry AMG Mercedes Benz M-Class Rims and Tires

Townsend, DE

P285/60 R18 114H LTX M+S Michelin Speed balanced tires mounted on 5-Lug AMG Mercedes Bens rims.

Looking For $1000 OBO

Tires have been garage kept, treated, and are in great condition. I have photos below but I am storing them at a buddy's house so if you want to buy them or check them out in closer detail I'll need, at least, a days notice so I can let him know. Only pictured two but I have all four. They are huge tires and you're going to need a truck to pick them up with a large bed. I'll try and take some more pictures of them. The rims will fit the SUV Mercedes for sure, I'm not sure they will fit anything else 100%. If you think they will fit your car then pick them up, but all sales are final and I'm not refunding your money if they don't fit or rub or anything like that.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails AMG Mercedes Benz M-Class Rims and Tires-img_1288.jpg   AMG Mercedes Benz M-Class Rims and Tires-img_9036.jpg  

Last edited by Jeffrey V; 04-05-2011 at 01:28 PM. Reason: forgot a location.