Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: C300 OEM Wheels with tires and TPMS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 12:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C300 Luxury P1 w/Multimedia, Arctic White
FS: C300 OEM Wheels with tires and TPMS

I have a set of 4 17'' OEM wheels that i'm wanting to sell. They come with Continental tires and factory TPMS sensors. I just had them balanced a couple of months ago and are ready to be driven on immediately. The overall condition of the rims are very good. There are a couple of minor scuffs here and there but you have to look pretty close to see them. These rims have never been curbed or damaged/reconditioned. The rims/wheels have 15,000 miles on them and have plenty of tread left. The dealer just installed 4 new center caps a month ago under warranty. I'm asking $750 including shipping anywhere in continental US. Please PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks for looking!
Ben
Attached Thumbnails FS: C300 OEM Wheels with tires and TPMS-8.jpg   FS: C300 OEM Wheels with tires and TPMS-18.jpg   FS: C300 OEM Wheels with tires and TPMS-15.jpg   FS: C300 OEM Wheels with tires and TPMS-11.jpg   FS: C300 OEM Wheels with tires and TPMS-16.jpg  

FS: C300 OEM Wheels with tires and TPMS-photo.jpg  
Old 05-27-2011, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C300 Luxury P1 w/Multimedia, Arctic White
SOLD...