Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

Brand New 20" MHT Chrome Paragon Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 09:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz CL55AMG
Brand New 20" MHT Chrome Paragon Wheels

Brand New Set of 4 Chrome MHT Paragon Wheels. These wheels are "Staggered" with the Fronts 20"x8.5" and the Rears 20" x10". They are a Multi-Piece Wheel. They have NEVER been mounted, displayed or seen any type of installation. I bought them for my 06 CL and ended up selling the CL before I could put these on. They are Brand New in the MHT Plastic Wrapper and Boxes Price is $2,200 Negotiable

Additional pictures available upon request.

Please email me with any questions, or if you are interested at Tagg2Corp@yahoo.com

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Brand New 20" MHT Chrome Paragon Wheels-mht-box-before-opening.jpg   Brand New 20" MHT Chrome Paragon Wheels-mht-chrome-paragon-wheel-oem-wrapper.jpg   Brand New 20" MHT Chrome Paragon Wheels-mht-inner-box-opened-reveal-brand-new-wheel-wrapped-oem-wrapper.jpg   Brand New 20" MHT Chrome Paragon Wheels-mht-paragon-chrome-wheel.jpg   Brand New 20" MHT Chrome Paragon Wheels-mht-paragon-chrome-wheel-box-shipping-label-removed.jpg  

Brand New 20" MHT Chrome Paragon Wheels-mht-paragon-wheels-stacked.jpg