Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

Brand New Forged Modular Society 22" (5 INCH LIP) 3 Piece Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 01:41 AM
NI7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brand New Forged Modular Society 22" (5 INCH LIP) 3 Piece Wheels

What I am offering for sale is a Brand New set (4) of staggered & Swiss SW3 22" Custom chrome 3 piece wheels. & Swiss is a line of entirely forged rims that Modular Society manufactures and distributes. The rims are 22 x 9 inch in the front and 22 x 11 inch in the rears. These wheels have the very rare and optional 5 inch deep rear lip! All & Swiss wheels have forged centers, forged inner lips and forged outer lips. In other words these wheels are completely forged and truely a top of the line elite wheel. & Swiss are a very expensive brand and are equivalent to NC Forged, I Forged, HRE, Forgiato etc... &Swiss wheels with the super deep lip such as these retail anywhere from $7000. to $8000. a set but I'm not expecting to get anywhere near that. Just make a reasonable offer and I'm sure I will accept. I have no need for these wheels and I am very motivated to sell. My email address is newimage70@yahoo.com and my phone number is (214)405-0024. Thanks (These wheels were designed to fit S-Class and CL-Class but might work with other models.)

Last edited by NI7; 07-22-2011 at 02:55 AM.
Old 07-23-2011, 08:55 PM
NI7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any offers ?