Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 17" '07 C230 Sport Wheels W/Continental DWS Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 09:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350
FS: 17" '07 C230 Sport Wheels W/Continental DWS Tires

I have a full set of wheels off of my '07 C230 Sport Sedan. They are in good to very good condition and have Continental ExtremeContact DWS tires on them with approximately 90% tread left on them.

The wheels are located in the Dallas metro area, but I am willing to ship. There are miscillanious scratches on the wheels (nothing real bad, and I've tried to capture them all in the pictures) and one has a dent on the inner rim. They are drivable immediately, but if you wanted to have the rear one repaired estimates have been between $90-$130. The scratches could be fixed with just a paint job.

These are in my opinion (and the opinion of many others) the best looking wheels ever to come stock on a Mercedes. I'm only selling them because I bought a set of 18" Brabus wheels, and want to put some new tires on them. I would like to get $600+shipping, and am a little flexible, but not willing to give these wheels away. Follow the link below to pictures, and feel free to ask questions.

http://s796.photobucket.com/albums/y...port%20Wheels/
Old 07-29-2011, 10:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350
Sold.