Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 17" '07 C230 Sport Wheels W/Continental DWS Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 09:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350
FS: 17" '07 C230 Sport Wheels W/Continental DWS Tires

I have a full set of wheels off of my '07 C230 Sport Sedan. They are in good to very good condition and have Continental ExtremeContact DWS tires on them with approximately 90% tread left on them.

The wheels are located in the Dallas metro area, but I am willing to ship. There are miscillanious scratches on the wheels (nothing real bad, and I've tried to capture them all in the pictures) and one has a dent on the inner rim. They are drivable immediately, but if you wanted to have the rear one repaired estimates have been between $90-$130. The scratches could be fixed with just a paint job.

These are in my opinion (and the opinion of many others) the best looking wheels ever to come stock on a Mercedes. I'm only selling them because I bought a set of 18" Brabus wheels, and want to put some new tires on them. I would like to get $600+shipping, and am a little flexible, but not willing to give these wheels away. Follow the link below to pictures, and feel free to ask questions.

http://s796.photobucket.com/albums/y...port%20Wheels/
Old 07-29-2011, 10:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350
Sold.