Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: W204 NEW Custom Black w/ Red Star Wheel Caps by Evosport

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 01:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC
FS: W204 NEW Custom Black w/ Red Star Wheel Caps by Evosport

I am selling a set of 4 brand new black wheel caps with red tip and red Mercedes star. These are AUTHENTIC Mercedes parts that were custom painted by Evosport.

You will NEVER see any caps sold on the internet that look like these. This is the reason why I contacted Evosport for this custom job. They are one of a kind and you will definitely stand out from the rest of MB crowd with these beautiful caps.

I am only selling these caps because I have factory AMG rims (which are silver) and the colors simply do not complement each other very well.

They would look absolutely menacing on any Mercedes that have glossy or matte black rims (see pictures).

I paid $350 for them and they were NEVER installed on my rims.

Since I am not planning on getting black aftermarket rims or powder-coating my factory rims, I have no use for these caps and I could use some extra cash...

Considering they are 1) brand new, 2) 100% authentic MB parts and 3) custom painted, I would be willing to let them go for $300.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Serious inquiries only.

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.
Attached Thumbnails FS: W204 NEW Custom Black w/ Red Star Wheel Caps by Evosport-dsc00050.jpg   FS: W204 NEW Custom Black w/ Red Star Wheel Caps by Evosport-dsc00072.jpg   FS: W204 NEW Custom Black w/ Red Star Wheel Caps by Evosport-dsc00073.jpg   FS: W204 NEW Custom Black w/ Red Star Wheel Caps by Evosport-photo1.jpg