Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB or FS: Carlsson 18" 1/5 NEED HELP FINDING

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 01:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vw jetta
WTB or FS: Carlsson 18" 1/5 NEED HELP FINDING

Long story short bought these rims apparently one got bent right before I took them off for the winter. I bought new tires and wasted 500 because one won't hold air it's very bent. I can't find a 4th online and would quickly buy one if anyone could point me in the right direction. So clearly I would love to buy one if someone could help me out...if not anyone looking to buy 3 1/5 18" Carlsson's that are in ehhh condition? Any advice would be great if it would be the smart thing to do to just give up the hunt and try and sell them all because they are so rare which I'm thinking please someone let me know. Also they have 225/40R-18 Kumho Ecsta ASX XL on them with less than 1000 miles so you could understand my frustration. Sorry for the length i've been googling variations of Carlsson 1/5 18 inch for 3 hours. Thanks in advance for any help

any these are them if you didn't know http://www.globalautoshop.com/wheels/carlsson.htm
Old 10-10-2011, 08:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vw jetta
bump