Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

Brand New Bridgestone Potenza Tires 245/45R/17

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 02:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes E350
Brand New Bridgestone Potenza Tires 245/45R/17

Set of Brand New Bridgestone Potenza tires. Never been used or opened. Bought these tires 3 weeks ago and ended up selling my car. Will sell set of 4 for $500 obo.

You can email me at jagpal_101@hotmail.com

The Potenza RE970AS Pole Position is Bridgestone's flagship Ultra High Performance All-Season tire developed for drivers looking to combine high speed capability with all-season traction for sophisticated sports cars, sporty coupes and high performance sedans. The Potenza RE970AS Pole Position is designed to provide predictable handling, traction and control on dry and wet roads, as well as in light snow.

The Potenza RE970AS Pole Position molds a new all-season rubber compound into a directional tread design that combines responsiveness on dry roads with traction in wet and wintry driving conditions. Notched shoulders, stable tread blocks and a continuous center rib increase tread stiffness to deliver responsive steering, predictable handling and at-the-limit braking on dry roads. A series of circumferential and lateral grooves help pump water and slush through the tire's footprint to enhance hydroplaning resistance, wet road and light snow traction.

The tire's internal structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by spirally wrapped nylon, along with a carcass reinforced by a hard sidewall filler between polyester cord plies to help resist distortion at high speeds and while cornering.
Attached Images  

Last edited by jagpal78; 01-28-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300 C400
locate

Originally Posted by jagpal78
Set of Brand New Bridgestone Potenza tires. Never been used or opened. Bought these tires 3 weeks ago and ended up selling my car. Will sell set of 4 for $500 obo.

You can email me at jagpal_101@hotmail.com

The Potenza RE970AS Pole Position is Bridgestone's flagship Ultra High Performance All-Season tire developed for drivers looking to combine high speed capability with all-season traction for sophisticated sports cars, sporty coupes and high performance sedans. The Potenza RE970AS Pole Position is designed to provide predictable handling, traction and control on dry and wet roads, as well as in light snow.

The Potenza RE970AS Pole Position molds a new all-season rubber compound into a directional tread design that combines responsiveness on dry roads with traction in wet and wintry driving conditions. Notched shoulders, stable tread blocks and a continuous center rib increase tread stiffness to deliver responsive steering, predictable handling and at-the-limit braking on dry roads. A series of circumferential and lateral grooves help pump water and slush through the tire's footprint to enhance hydroplaning resistance, wet road and light snow traction.

The tire's internal structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by spirally wrapped nylon, along with a carcass reinforced by a hard sidewall filler between polyester cord plies to help resist distortion at high speeds and while cornering.
Where are you located?
i'm from Argentina, but i have a friend in Miami for international shipping