Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: 17" wheels for W211 - EMERGENCY!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 06:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'14 E550
WTB: 17" wheels for W211 - EMERGENCY!!!

I hit a curb and cracked a rim on my W211 (tire went flat)... The rims I currently have are just a set cheap AMG 18” knock-offs and have been nothing but problems since I picked them up. I have been planning on replacing them for some time and figure it is now or never...

About a year ago, one of the rims cracked on a pot-hole and it turns out the tire shop that fixed me up kept the spare (surprise, surprise ). Of course, I was on a trip at the time and cannot just go and pick up the spare, so I am out of commission until I have a new set of rims. I refuse to work on this set anymore...

Anyway, I am looking for a set of 17" rims with "ok" or better tires on them. I am located in Cincinnati, OH and can drive one or two hundred miles to pick up a set (for a FTF transaction). Also, I need these ASAP... I have a business trip on Tuesday and can't take my wife's car and leave her stranded that long. I would also like a spare if you have one.

Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to call or e-mail...

Steve Y.
513-260-3997
syavo at msn dot com
Old 02-04-2012, 09:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'14 E550
That was fast...

I just got a call for a set a member here has down in Lexington, KY. I am going to pick them up on Monday...

I mainly lurk on this forum, but it has been a lifesaver over the years.

Thanks MBWorld!!!

Steve Y.

Last edited by yavorssj; 02-04-2012 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Added more info...