Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: ACT 17x8.5 ET+12 gold faces w/ polished lips (BBS RS style) wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 11:59 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Euros
FS: ACT 17x8.5 ET+12 gold faces w/ polished lips (BBS RS style) wheels

Bolt pattern is 5x120

Looking to get $1950 for this set of rare wheels.

Putting these back up for sale. Was going to rebuild them for my car as drift spares, but decided it'd be kind of a waste of a set of rare wheels.

The wheels are made by ACT and the specs are 17x8.5" ET+12 for all 4 wheels. They were made by BBS, but under/for ACT. The wheel designs are similar to the BBS RS wheels, but the ACT wheels have a sharper/flat cut face and the center caps have locks on them. ACT still makes wheels, but only their single piece designs, and not their 3 piece designs such as what I have for sale.

There are minor curb rash on two of the wheels and a slight bend in one of them. The lock on one of the center caps were damaged and removed, but the center cap is still usable without the lock.

Here's a picture I tried taking of the bend, and I marked the area with a red box. Don't mind the water spots, I didn't have much time to polish the lips back up, after I took them off of my car:

Some pictures I had of it on my car at the time:

Pictures of it on an E34 540i:

Here is a more recent picture of one of the wheels that I quickly cleaned up and polished the lips a bit (note the center cap was dirty in this picture)

All 4 center caps are included, including the actual ACT stamped center cap tool to install/remove the center caps.

I am located in Irvine, CA. Let me know if any of you are interested or if you had any questions.

thanks.

-Don

donathon@gmail.com
Old 03-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Euros
bump.