Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 20" Petrol Vengeance Rims - SL/CLS55 Fitment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 02:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 CLS55 AMG
FS: 20" Petrol Vengeance Rims - SL/CLS55 Fitment

Up for sale is a set of Petrol Vengeance rims in Hyper Silver with a Polished Stainless Steel lip, designed for hub-centric fitment on MB vehicles. Petrol rims are manufactured by TSW, the same people who make Mandrus, Beyern, Victor, and Redbourne wheels. They were on my 2006 MB CLS55 for less than 6 months, and are in very good, clean condition, with only slight wear and tear from normal everyday use.

The size and specs are as follows…

Fronts: 20 x 8.5”, ET 20, 1 piece design.
Rears: 20 x 10.5”, ET 25, 1 piece design.

As you can see from the pics, all four rims are in pretty darn good, clean condition. You’ll find small nicks here and there from normal use, but nothing really major. The only major thing, if you want to call it major, is some light curb rash on the front right rim (pictured). If you have the means or know a metal polisher, they can be polished out to like new condition.

They have never been repaired, painted, or fixed in any way. The lips are all clean and free from any bends or cracks. What you see is exactly what you’re getting. 4 rims, and 4 center caps. There are no tires, TPMS sensors, or hardware included.

I’m pretty sure these will also fit on a SL55, and obviously a CLS55/63, among others, but which ones I’m not exactly sure. Please do your own due diligence to be certain these rims will work on your specific application.

I purchased all 4 brand new for $1400. Asking $700 for local pick up. I'm 100% confident you will not find another set of well built, 20" staggered rims for this price, that look this good!

Now if you need them shipped, I have no problem packaging everything up, but please be aware the entire actual shipping cost, whatever it may be, is the sole responsibility of the buyer.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails FS: 20" Petrol Vengeance Rims - SL/CLS55 Fitment-rr2.jpg   FS: 20" Petrol Vengeance Rims - SL/CLS55 Fitment-fr1.jpg   FS: 20" Petrol Vengeance Rims - SL/CLS55 Fitment-fr2.jpg   FS: 20" Petrol Vengeance Rims - SL/CLS55 Fitment-rear1.jpg   FS: 20" Petrol Vengeance Rims - SL/CLS55 Fitment-lip1.jpg  

FS: 20" Petrol Vengeance Rims - SL/CLS55 Fitment-scratch1.jpg  
Old 02-22-2012, 02:17 AM

06 CLS55 AMG
On the car...
Attached Thumbnails FS: 20" Petrol Vengeance Rims - SL/CLS55 Fitment-cls551.jpg  
Old 03-01-2012, 12:02 AM

06 CLS55 AMG
...bump...