Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Rennen M7 Monolicht 19" C63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 10:57 PM

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
14 GL550; 14 E63s
FS: Rennen M7 Monolicht 19" C63

Up for sale is a set of 19" Rennen Monolicht M7 wheels for a C63. They were purchased from a forum sponsor in July of 2011 and have 2950 miles on them. Color is flat black. Fronts are 8.5" with a 36 offset. Rears are 10" with a 51 offset. Lugs were cut for a conical seat. Stock lugs will not work.

I originally had these for sale with tires about 6 months ago, but didn't since I thought I might use them on my 2012 C63 coupe. I decided not to, but have decided to use the rubber. So I pulled the tires off and am selling the rims only. They still only have 2950 miles on them.

Rims are in good condition. Zero curb rash. One of the rears has scratching on the inside of the rim, I think from a car wash, as well as some other scratches that are hardly noticeable especially when mounted. I tried to take pictures of every minor blemish I could find.

Here is a link to a ton of photos of the rims on my old car as well as their current state.

http://s632.photobucket.com/albums/uu42/shellbmb/

They are currently in Austin, TX, boxed up and ready to go. Will ship at buyer's cost or local pickup is fine. I packed them two per box and the box is 24 x 24 x 24. I did not weigh them yet, but figure 50-60 pounds per box. I will only ship with tracking and insurance so really either UPS or FedEx.

No lugs or TPMS sensors are included.

Asking $1400 o.b.o. PM if interested.
Old 07-14-2012, 01:33 PM

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
14 GL550; 14 E63s
Sold!