Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 19" TSW Bremma (AMG replicas)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 04:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C32 AMG
FS: 19" TSW Bremma (AMG replicas)

Hello,

I'm selling my set of 19" staggered TSW Bremma's with tires off my '02 C32 (w203) for $800 OBO. Details are as follows:

Front: 19x8.5 with 235/35 ZR19 Toyo T1R ( less than 1k mileage, see tread pic below)

Rear: 19x9.5 with 265/30 ZR19 Toyo T1R ( with about 3-4k miles on them , see tread pic below) The left rear tire got a nail in it so I took it up to the shop to have the nail hole patched and I guess the person who had the tires before me drove some on a flat tire so when they took the tire off to patch the nail, the inside of the tire had some rubber shreading loose inside so the tire was no good. I have not replaced the tire for that rim.

The tires alone cost $700 ($215 front, $285 rear (only 1 rear tire). The wheels are TSW Bremmas, which are a discontinued wheel that resemble replica AMG wheels, and they're in great condition, as you can see in the pictures below. (courtesy of AMG Sleeper)
- passenger side front & rear are in immaculate condition
- driver side front has some minor peeling of its clear-coating (no curb rash on this or any of the wheels)
- driver side rear has a tiny bend (aesthetic-only), as you can see in the picture below, and it has not worn the tire at all or compromised ride quality even at highway speeds

Also including: MB center caps, bolts & wheel lock and long lug nuts to fit the C32

I'm selling these because I decided to stick to stock for now. I'd prefer to sell to a local buyer in MD/DC/VA area, and if you come see in person, I know these wheels will impress!

Please PM me directly, serious inquiries only. Thanks!

Old 08-01-2012, 11:26 AM

2002 C32 AMG
lots of views, only a few emails...is the price too high?
Old 08-02-2012, 06:14 AM

'03 C32
those wheels are on a c55..is it your car?
Old 08-02-2012, 08:55 AM

2002 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by tokyo0one
those wheels are on a c55..is it your car?
No, I had them on my C32 like the description says. This pic was with the wheels on a C55. I don't have any pictures of the wheels on my car.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Danielofl
No, I had them on my C32 like the description says. This pic was with the wheels on a C55. I don't have any pictures of the wheels on my car.
If you haven't sold them I suggest take pictures of the actual ones you own not ones on someone elses car(even if these were the pic you bought them from)...it makes this FS questionable and hard to trust. Most will presume it's these exact wheels that you are selling when reality is actual conditions are not shown so stuff like road rash, scuff, dents, bent are not shown.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:00 AM

2002 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by c32used
If you haven't sold them I suggest take pictures of the actual ones you own not ones on someone elses car(even if these were the pic you bought them from)...it makes this FS questionable and hard to trust. Most will presume it's these exact wheels that you are selling when reality is actual conditions are not shown so stuff like road rash, scuff, dents, bent are not shown.

Thanks, but this is a pic of the exact wheels, just on a different car. And they are sold.

Thanks,
Daniel