Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

Lorinser 18" Staggered RS-6 8.5" 9.5" et38

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 02:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 745i, 08 Cayenne
Lorinser 18" Staggered RS-6 8.5" 9.5" et38

Price lowered $450 OBO

I'm cleaning out the garage which means all the extra wheels have to find new owners.

I never ended up using these wheels, but I had plans to run them on an Audi of mine. The wheels look very good, but it was evident that the wheels have been touched up over some curb rash because you can still see some, but the paint blends perfect. The clear coat look to have been redone as well, but the wheels all look great from 5 feet. If you get close you can see the rash that was painted over without fixing perfectly.

They are free from cracks and major bends, I noticed a a very minor bend on the inner lip of 1 wheel, but it the previous owner had them on his car and had no vibrations issues. Rode perfectly smooth. Just wan't to portray these accurately.

I never had them mounted on any of my cars.

Wheel Specs are 18x8.5 fronts 18x9.5 rear authentic Lorinser RS-6 offest et38 front and rear.

Shoot me an offer, I want these wheels gone. I ship wheels all the time, and will happily do it but we have to build that into the deal. Located in Denver

Old 08-20-2012, 08:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 745i, 08 Cayenne
To the top