Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 18" SSR Agle Strusse with tires (Socal pick up only)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 03:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
98 NSX, 03 E-320, 06 C-320
FS: 18" SSR Agle Strusse with tires (Socal pick up only)

Hi People,

I have a set of 18" SSR Agle Strusse for sale. they used to be on my 2006 c-320, sold the car last year and they are just sitting in my garage.

they are 2 pc wheels, no dent, no bent, and no curb rash whatsoever. the tires still got a lot of thread on them as you can see in the pics. i believe they are 18x8.5 all around and the offset is +35. the only thing wrong is that one of the wheel center sticker fell off( please see pic). I know i can just get another one from SSR but never got around to it.

at this point, i just want it out of my garage cuz i no longer own a mercedes and they are useless to me.

look for $750 OBO for all 4 wheels and 4 tires (2 kumho and 2 yokohama, i think, dont really remember...not cheap tires, i know that for sure)...

you are more than welcome to come and check them out. sorry, not gonna ship just want to keep this local.

let me know, thanks.

Peter
310-933-2809
Attached Thumbnails FS: 18" SSR Agle Strusse with tires (Socal pick up only)-photo-.jpg   FS: 18" SSR Agle Strusse with tires (Socal pick up only)-photo-b.jpg   FS: 18" SSR Agle Strusse with tires (Socal pick up only)-photo-c.jpg   FS: 18" SSR Agle Strusse with tires (Socal pick up only)-photo-d.jpg