Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 22" X 9.5" BLACK WITH HUGE POLISHED LIP / TIRES FOR M, ML, R, GL CLASS AND OTHERS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 10:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 g500, 2001 clk 320 cab, 1998 ml320
FS: 22" X 9.5" BLACK WITH HUGE POLISHED LIP / TIRES FOR M, ML, R, GL CLASS AND OTHERS

These are Nearly New Beautiful Wheels / Rims and Tires
I am offering these at a fraction of my cost.
Sold the Benz, time to clear out the wheels/tires from garage. They were mounted on a stock M Class and fit and cleared without issue.

> > > > Bolt Pattern 5X112mm (standard for most Mercedes, and some other models)
> > > > All Four Wheels are 22" X 9.5" with a positive offset of 30mm
> > > > All Four Tires are Falken Ziex S/T 285/40R22

All four tires have excellent tread (see pictures).
These are very high end wheels/tires that have a great appearance.
The mesh centers are gloss black with a huge polished lip.
They are a direct bolt on for Most Mercedes SUV's including the M Class, ML Class, R Class, GL Class. Note, they will fit the G Class but would need a small adapter, which I can help you with.
They would also fit S Class vehicles, but you would need a different size tire.

There are several different (non Mercedes) vehicles with a 5 X 112 bolt pattern which these wheels will fit.
In addition, these wheels will fit most SUV's of any make with a small adapter (which I can help you with).

They have an aggressive staggered muscular appearance in a classy way. I can help with fitment questions.
I can also provide you with a web site to check fitment.

If you want any additional info or a specific type of picture, angle, etc of the wheels
or tires I can provide that no problem. If you have questions let me know. Can send you a pic of the wheels on a car for appearance.

Asking $1,495 for full set of wheels and tires. Will entertain reasonable offers.

I am located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Will ship following payment with paypal. Shipping cost will be actual cost to your location, with receipt provided. Based on my experience, I would expect shipping to be in the $200 range. Local pickup in Cincinnati is welcome!

mobile call/text 513 - four seven seven -- seven two zero zero

jbbettsatfusedotnet

for any questions or additional pictures.
Attached Thumbnails FS: 22" X 9.5" BLACK WITH HUGE POLISHED LIP / TIRES FOR M, ML, R, GL CLASS AND OTHERS-img-20120929-00623-2-.jpg   FS: 22" X 9.5" BLACK WITH HUGE POLISHED LIP / TIRES FOR M, ML, R, GL CLASS AND OTHERS-img-20120929-00636-2-.jpg   FS: 22" X 9.5" BLACK WITH HUGE POLISHED LIP / TIRES FOR M, ML, R, GL CLASS AND OTHERS-img-20120929-00647-1-.jpg   FS: 22" X 9.5" BLACK WITH HUGE POLISHED LIP / TIRES FOR M, ML, R, GL CLASS AND OTHERS-img-20120929-00634-1-.jpg   FS: 22" X 9.5" BLACK WITH HUGE POLISHED LIP / TIRES FOR M, ML, R, GL CLASS AND OTHERS-img-20120929-00635-1-.jpg  

FS: 22" X 9.5" BLACK WITH HUGE POLISHED LIP / TIRES FOR M, ML, R, GL CLASS AND OTHERS-img-20120929-00632-1-.jpg